Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sultan's Palace Glitched

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Sultan's Palace has a problem with the bloom effect going on and off, this only seem to be affecting the outside of the house while walking the screen goes dark then bright.

My friends also notice the bug when they where at my Sultan's Palace.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I had a similar problem in a DS tower yesterday, in one of those rooms with the fire around the edges. Everything would go dark like a large shadow passing before the camera and then light again, over and over, it gave me a headache. I've never had any graphical glitches before this.

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
Restart your computer and come post again if it doesn't work. My friend had this problem and he went to a technician. The technician told him to every time it happens, restart his computer IMMEDIATELY.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bome1 wrote:
Restart your computer and come post again if it doesn't work. My friend had this problem and he went to a technician. The technician told him to every time it happens, restart his computer IMMEDIATELY.

This is not a computer problem and will not be solved by rebooting. This is an issue with the game itself and should be addressed.
If those effected haven't already sent a report to support, please do so.
I too have experienced the same issue in DS.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
bome1 wrote:

But the problem is only with Sultan's Castle the bloom goes on and off, I don't seem to get that problem with any other place.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
It's also happening in Grizzleheim/ Wintertusk at this time.

There's also a physics problem in the Grand Arena in Crock that has you bouncing out of caves you need to go into numerous times before you actually get to enter. (Rubberbanding)

They're not really bugs, just unintended features. They can make the game much more interesting and challenging than when such thing worked earlier in the game's life.

Semper Fi,

Defender
Jun 21, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
bome1 wrote:

This is not a computer problem and will not be solved by rebooting. This is an issue with the game itself and should be addressed.
If those effected haven't already sent a report to support, please do so.
I too have experienced the same issue in DS.
Well, that's what worked to stop the glitch for me. Just saying.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009