Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

interactive furniture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hi! I've had this idea for about 2 years now and I've posted it before i think but no one has done anything about it! My idea is interactive furniture, because honestly what is the point of furniture if you cant even use it! so I'm thinking that wizards should sit on chairs, lay in beds (or at least sit on them), and maybe clothing could go into the armors instead of banks (or well of course it could still go in banks). I hope you comment and like this message, because maybe if this becomes popular Kingsisle will actually make it happen. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 Sophia Dreamblood, legendary necromancer :) :) :) :) ;)

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
spelly567 wrote:
Hi! I've had this idea for about 2 years now and I've posted it before i think but no one has done anything about it! My idea is interactive furniture, because honestly what is the point of furniture if you cant even use it! so I'm thinking that wizards should sit on chairs, lay in beds (or at least sit on them), and maybe clothing could go into the armors instead of banks (or well of course it could still go in banks). I hope you comment and like this message, because maybe if this becomes popular Kingsisle will actually make it happen. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) <3 Sophia Dreamblood, legendary necromancer :) :) :) :) ;)
lol like sims?