Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get to Orin Grimcaster

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
There seems to be no way to get from Zanetta Stormbreaker to Orin Grimcaster. I see him on the map. But there's no clear path to him. HELP?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
rainbeau80 wrote:
There seems to be no way to get from Zanetta Stormbreaker to Orin Grimcaster. I see him on the map. But there's no clear path to him. HELP?

If you leave Zanetta behind you, stay to the left when you leave her area. There are two sets of steps that lead to some temple ruins. Your yellow quest arrow should lead you through this.

You have to turn a few times in those ruins, but it eventually leads you to another area where you stay to your left again, and you will reach Orin.

Sounds confusing... but there is no "clear path" to follow. Like I said, your yellow quest arrow should lead the way for you. :?

Survivor
Jan 30, 2011
rainbeau80 wrote:
There is a way but it's HARD to find!! :-( First go to Zanetta, turn around and there should be stairs and alot of debris. Go up the stairs and go ALL the way to the right and there should be a gap where you can go in to. Hope that helps!!!

JackDuskEyes lvl 47 death

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
rainbeau80 wrote:

It's a tower.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

You have to go through a kind of maze.

Put your back to Zanetta. Keep to your left and go up the steps just left of Zanetta's location. You will see some "Dragonspyre ruins" and a lot of debris. Go through the doorway of the ruins, turn left, and head down the ramp. Turn a sharp left again, and then curve around a broken piller to the right. Keep to the right. You will soon see the teleporters for Dragonspyre, so head for those.

Stay to the left side of the street after you get to the teleporters, and follow your arrow to Orin Grimcaster's tower.

Good luck!

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I am trying to find Orin Grimcaster but my quest arrow is gone. It works with other quests, just not this one. I have been up the stairs to the ruins countless times trying to find a way since that is where my map leads me.