Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Common Names

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I've been seeing an upburst of Wolves in the Spiral, as in the name. I have, in all my playing, probably seen at least 100,000 Wolves.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Haha, Blaze, Blaze, Blaze, Wolf, Wolf, Wolf

Yep. Most common male names are these two by a landslide XD

For girls, there have been lots of Sierra and Jennifer

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
One of the most uncommon names is Saffron. I agree, there is a lot of Blazes and Wolf. Chris is a common name also along with Luke.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Yeah, definitely I agree with you two. I mean, I bet the reason they name themselves that is because they think those names sound unique. Well, in the Real World, those are some of the least-popular names. I'd agree they do sound quite unique, but they are a bit to unearthly for me. Still don't think I'd name myself Wolf or Blaze.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Cheryl09 wrote:
I am going to scream if I see one more Luke Skywalker!

ellie
Way to many Luke Skywalkers, This is wizard 101 not StarWars 101

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
mman17 wrote:
I've been seeing an upburst of Wolves in the Spiral, as in the name. I have, in all my playing, probably seen at least 100,000 Wolves.
fortunately, with all the wolves about, there's probably an equal number of hunters. :) -eli and crew

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
mman17 wrote:
fortunately, with all the wolves about, there's probably an equal number of hunters. :) -eli and crew

lol :-) but it can get pretty annoying when you see that many of the same names, but to get away from that you can just go to other worlds not krokotopia because a lot of people are there just like wizard city.

Just try and go to a different world if possible :)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
mman17 wrote:
lol how funny :D :P

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:

ellie
i also see lots of Taylor swifts :P

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
chanieman wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:

ellie

Yeah me too.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Cheryl09 wrote:

ellie

Lol.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Yeah, definitely.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
For girls: TAYLOR SWIFT O_O (and jennifer somewhat about 8 jennifers out of all the girls (about 50%)that are my friend on my friend list)
For Boys: Blaze (about 8 ), wolf (about 6), hunter (about 14), chase (about 7)and most definately LUKE SKYWALKER. next thing you know, KI will add peter as a name then we will have about 800 peter griffins per server!
Btw, I have a group of nicks, me, the fire nick, a ice nick storm nick balance nick life nick and myth nick. all we need is a death nick and we got a complete set of 7. 1 for each school.

Defender
May 12, 2009
Lol I'm a blaze. I wouldn't mind adding blaze as another middle name for the real me.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
There are already some people named Chris Griffin... People this is Wizard101 Not FamilyGuy101 ( although that would be awesome :P )

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
wizdude73 wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:

ellie
Way to many Luke Skywalkers, This is wizard 101 not StarWars 101

Dont forget those taylor swifts out there XD XD XD

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
mman17 wrote:
chanieman wrote:
Cheryl09 wrote:

ellie

Yeah me too.

ha ha i just posted something like this and scrolled down farther to see this post lol.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
If I see one more Luke Skywalker,Taylor Swift, or Wolf Something, I might have to pull my hair out, strand by strand.

Chris Griffin... Didn't think of that. I may have seen a Peter Griffin once, but that was a while ago.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
If I see one more Luke Skywalker,Taylor Swift, or Wolf Something, I might have to pull my hair out, strand by strand.

Chris Griffin... Didn't think of that. I may have seen a Peter Griffin once, but that was a while ago.

And Sierra Mist, XD.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I've seen sooo many Luke SkyWalker's and Patrick Star's in my time... and that's been about four or five years.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
A lot of people I seen in Wizard101 is people who's last name is Drake. I even seen a few claiming their the daughter/son of Malistare Drake.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
Heh I am a Charles DragonBlood not a common in game name right. Me and my cousins LoganDragonBlood KevinDragonBlood and Mindy DragonBlood we all look for other people with the DragonBlood name and add them and refer to them as long lost cousins. We have found 3 other dragon bloods in the 3 years my cousins have played and my one year of playing! Long Live the DragonBlood name!!! If your last part of your name is DragonBlood please reply.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
LOL at the Peter Griffin thing. 800 Peter Griffin's. Fun. I bet some would buy the ninja pig suit.

The Names Blaze and Wolf and Hunter are way over-used, I must agree. Like, every time I'm online, I have like 3 Blazes, 500000 (More or less) Wolfs and 6 Hunter's. It gets annoying. Its also annoying with the Skywalker thing. Like someone else said, it isn't Star Wars! I've seen too many Taylor Swifts as well. I wish people'd just get original names for once XD

Alyssa Pixiedust♥
Level 33 Therugist♣