Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you take Screen Shots

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
The new feedback wants screenshots of objects in game you would like as housing objects. How do you take screen shots?
Thanks
Fallon Fireeyes

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
saego wrote:
The new feedback wants screenshots of objects in game you would like as housing objects. How do you take screen shots?
Thanks
Fallon Fireeyes

On my computer, there is a button that says "PrtScr/SysReq".

When I press that button, it takes a screen shot. BUT I have to watch the screen closely, because for just a few seconds, a message appears telling me "where the screen shot is saved" and "what the picture number is". On my computer it is saved on "c:\users\owner\mydocuments\wizard101".

So watch your screen to see where yours is saved.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
I have taken screen shots on multiple computers, lap top, and desk top, everytime it goes to documents. Go there, look for the file name Wizard101, after the screen shot is taken, and it will be there.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
saego wrote:
Thanks
Fallon Fireeyes

Well on my computer all I do is press F12 and then a message shows up saying screenshot was put into a folder ( I forgot the name.)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
Just press "Print Screen". Most keyboards say it as "Print Screen/SysRq".

Your screenshots will be in a folder named "Wizard101" in your documents .