Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Explain pet please

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
This pet is a "Damp Demon" came with a card from Game stop. Level 56.
I have leveled him up to a point he is showing 3 of the 4 talents. These three talents are
+50 in Durable
+50 in Tenacious
and +25 & +25 in Gifted.........
Can anyone explain what this means? I cant see any benefit tward a fight.
So not knowing what this pet is good for my next step is to get ridd of him.
If it said +5 in pips or +6 in Damage I could understand. But with these 3 talents taking up all its benefits I would kind of like to know what this all means....... and what this pet is good for......Any explainations? I really would like to know because more and more of my pets show this sort of outcome and I am selling and deleting them.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
By many people, those are called selfish talents. They only boost the stats of the pet so they can get cheaper cheers in pet derby or higher percents in their other talents that are not selfish. For example: If you have Life Shot (Life accuracy) the higher your pet's agility and intelligence, the higher the percentage. By mousing over the stats it will tell you what each stat effects. Since your pet already shows 3 selfish talents that would only leave one more talent he can obtain that may help you. In my opinion, you would be better off not training him anymore.

When training my pets, as soon as they get 2 selfish talents I stop training and either just leave them in my houses or sell them.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life