Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I need to craft 2 stingers if the scorpin anthems and 2 constellation jewl rings

both of which require 8 scrap iron for each item

i need to craft one more of each

i cant find any scrap iron in mb

help me plz :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
if you go into big ben tower, the clock tower side thats on the right, i forget if its east or west.

its a dungeon, but just go in and on the first floor there are 1 or 2 scrap iron drops. get them, leave the dungeon, wait a few minutes, maybe go all the way our or switch realms, then go back in and grab a few more.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Sometimes you can buy ingredients in the Bazaar. I saw some scrap iron there a couple times.

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Try going to mb's newgate prison and go to every teleport spot and switch realms and repeat. Got alot from this

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
if you can get into celestia, they have alot there. i'm lvl 51 and i still havent finished that quest yet. i already did the ring though. i'm almost done. good luck!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Thanks guys \, i am almost done with the quest now.

I'll won't tell this to any of my friends cause i might need these tips later and i don't want them stealing "MY" scrap iron

Survivor
May 09, 2009
kckool wrote:
Try going to mb's newgate prison and go to every teleport spot and switch realms and repeat. Got alot from this

THANKS SO MUCH i got so much srap iron i almost screamed siriously this really helped thx