Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"the sky is the limit"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Hey guys, ok this is just an idea but, What if we had like a "the sky is the limit type thing" where literaly the sky was the limit. Where you dont have to load areas in the map (the spirial still loads when you switch worlds). And the free to play areas would have like an invisible boundry line where you couldnt go. And we would create different types of mounts (Exp air, ground, water) the ground whould have an increased speed and higher jump(also when you jump and you land on an object instead of falling through it, you stand on it where you landed). the water where you can go underwater. and the air obviously you would fly( to a ceritan air compacity limit) and there would be a marker to show what level you are at(Exp. stand on ground is level 0 deep under water is -16 and high in the air is like +22) so you could roam around more freely and save loading time(plus the ports and markers still work). and you would have a greater sight distance so you could see everyone in the Commons or Olde town at one time. ok i know its a lot and a little confusing, buts its just an idea, let me hear what you guys think. alrighty thanks!

love:
Dude with the face.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
i think its just to complicated new players when the first look around and go wha- they just wont be able to understand it would be nice to see everything but some of the quests challenges is getting to the area without getting sucked into a battle plus it means totally rewriting the entire program for wizard 101 which would mean that it would be shut down for months on end

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
zachary33 wrote:
Hey guys, ok this is just an idea but, What if we had like a "the sky is the limit type thing" where literaly the sky was the limit. Where you dont have to load areas in the map (the spirial still loads when you switch worlds). And the free to play areas would have like an invisible boundry line where you couldnt go. And we would create different types of mounts (Exp air, ground, water) the ground whould have an increased speed and higher jump(also when you jump and you land on an object instead of falling through it, you stand on it where you landed). the water where you can go underwater. and the air obviously you would fly( to a ceritan air compacity limit) and there would be a marker to show what level you are at(Exp. stand on ground is level 0 deep under water is -16 and high in the air is like +22) so you could roam around more freely and save loading time(plus the ports and markers still work). and you would have a greater sight distance so you could see everyone in the Commons or Olde town at one time. ok i know its a lot and a little confusing, buts its just an idea, let me hear what you guys think. alrighty thanks!

love:
Dude with the face.

Boring and tiring.