Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The continuous line of bundles

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
So first kingsisle released the epic bundle gift card that came with a massive fantasy palace which, on top of being huge and luxurious, also does a pretty good job at fitting in with the wizard city theme. Also were 6 teirs of gear that all go with the wizard city theme,and a somewhat generic looking pet. Now there is the mega bundle with an arabian themed palace, which, athough represents a completely different country, goes good with krokotopia. Unsurprisingly there is also 6 teirs of gear that fit in with both an arabian and ejyptian theme, including a unique looking pet. It doesnt take a legendary to see the pattern here. kingsisle plans to release a series of gift cards, with similar rewards, each representing a certain world of the spiral. next will be Marleybone then Mooshu, Dragonspyre, (mabie grizzleheim here) and then celestia. and by then they will have even more worlds to make into gift cards, and by the time they're done with those, probably more than that. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, in fact I love the entire concept! I just wanted to point this out to those who havent figured it out yet.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Massive Factory/Warehouse next?

Or Massive Barkingham Palace? Just a joke!

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
lol funny ideas. Here are some of my palace ideas

MB: German Empire
Big replica of German empire with Berlin Wall going aroung it with graffiti and a secret hitler's bunker.

MS:Mongolian Temple
A big mongolian temple

DS:Unworldy Ruins
A bunch of ruins of a army base with Drakes flying around.

Just some thoughts :P

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kckool wrote:
lol funny ideas. Here are some of my palace ideas

MB: German Empire
Big replica of German empire with Berlin Wall going aroung it with graffiti and a secret hitler's bunker.

MS:Mongolian Temple
A big mongolian temple

DS:Unworldy Ruins
A bunch of ruins of a army base with Drakes flying around.

Just some thoughts :P

Good ideas.