Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet crafting or pet upgrade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Hey everyone so I had an idea recently and I don't know but maybe this has already been mentioned before but my idea is the ability to upgrade our current pets (not like hatching) or creating a whole new pet altogether, crafting a pet or upgrading through crafting. Upgrading the current stats of your pet by maybe adding or improving stats like pip percentage, damage, resistance etcetera all through crafting. And also the ability to craft new pets that are not our main school. Again this is just an idea and maybe has already been talked about just thought I'd throw it out there. :D

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
LudiInvalidi wrote:
Hey everyone so I had an idea recently and I don't know but maybe this has already been mentioned before but my idea is the ability to upgrade our current pets (not like hatching) or creating a whole new pet altogether, crafting a pet or upgrading through crafting. Upgrading the current stats of your pet by maybe adding or improving stats like pip percentage, damage, resistance etcetera all through crafting. And also the ability to craft new pets that are not our main school. Again this is just an idea and maybe has already been talked about just thought I'd throw it out there. :D
why is it that everyone is putting the same things i recently put on here? lol