Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Bundle Bugs

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I noticed a few Mega Bundle bugs:
-The first one is that the Charmer's Mystical Flute casts like a wand in the Waterworks( and probably other places that I didn't catch)
-The next one is that the back two doors that lead to the inside of the Sultan's Palace don't act as normal doors. They let you go through them for a few seconds and all you see is clear/white stuff.
-The last one is that you can not put anything at all on the sand in the Sultan's Palace. This may not be a bug but I hope you will be able to put stuff on it in the future.
Please leave comments if you have expirienced any of these issues so we can get them fixed. :-D
Thanks

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
kingurz wrote:
Looks like the KI team is looking into all your issues...see the new post below.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/36045.ftl

I didn't see this on the known issues list.
Where exactly is the "magical Genie in a lamp that grants daily wishes" at? It's listed on the card, but it's not in the "gift" list after you redeem the card.

Administrator
Firewalkur wrote:

Where exactly is the "magical Genie in a lamp that grants daily wishes" at? It's listed on the card, but it's not in the "gift" list after you redeem the card.

It's part of the house itself. Once you equip and visit the house, look closely around the house for this, and other hidden surprises!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Firewalkur wrote:

It's part of the house itself. Once you equip and visit the house, look closely around the house for this, and other hidden surprises!

Ok, I found the Genie, but when I click on it (yes, i only did it once), I didn't get anything. No text popped up to say what I got, and nothing appeared in my text chat window like it normally would when you receive something.
Does the Genie give you the gifts directly, or does it hide them somewhere else in the palace?

Survivor
May 02, 2010
littlemole8 wrote:
I noticed a few Mega Bundle bugs:
-The first one is that the Charmer's Mystical Flute casts like a wand in the Waterworks( and probably other places that I didn't catch)
-The next one is that the back two doors that lead to the inside of the Sultan's Palace don't act as normal doors. They let you go through them for a few seconds and all you see is clear/white stuff.
-The last one is that you can not put anything at all on the sand in the Sultan's Palace. This may not be a bug but I hope you will be able to put stuff on it in the future.
Please leave comments if you have expirienced any of these issues so we can get them fixed. :-D
Thanks

ya I am getting annoyed that I cant put my stuff in the sand part of the sultans house :-(

Survivor
May 01, 2011
i got the mega bundle but tried to bye the epic one but culd not will they come back out with them