Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hrothgar farseer/ wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
i got the key to let hrothgar out of his cage but for some reason i can't he just keeps telling me to get the key so i've fought for it twice.so some one tell me whats up ty :(

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
i got the key to let hrothgar out of his cage but for some reason i can't he just keeps telling me to get the key so i've fought for it twice.so some one tell me whats up ty

I had this problem too and sorry for the late response to this question, Yesterday i had this problem, what i did was i backed up a little bit and it said open cage, so try backing up until it says open cage. I was able to finish the quest. Happy Questing.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
rosethegreat wrote:
i got the key to let hrothgar out of his cage but for some reason i can't he just keeps telling me to get the key so i've fought for it twice.so some one tell me whats up ty :(

Send a ticket to Support/E-Mail Mr. Lincoln.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
dwalikonis00 wrote:
i got the key to let hrothgar out of his cage but for some reason i can't he just keeps telling me to get the key so i've fought for it twice.so some one tell me whats up ty

I had this problem too and sorry for the late response to this question, Yesterday i had this problem, what i did was i backed up a little bit and it said open cage, so try backing up until it says open cage. I was able to finish the quest. Happy Questing.
ty