Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have a question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
Is there a log that lets you see all the information from those pop-ups on the right of the screen anywhere? I forgot where one pop-up told me to go and I want to see where it was that I had to go to. Any answer would be nice

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Wisekid14 wrote:
Is there a log that lets you see all the information from those pop-ups on the right of the screen anywhere? I forgot where one pop-up told me to go and I want to see where it was that I had to go to. Any answer would be nice
well, here goes any answer: most pop ups tell you to go to either your professor or merle ambrose. recent ones will also tell you to go see baldur goldpaws in olde town (for the new spells or wintertusk) or sohomer in triton avenue (for crab alley). at level 40 the king of grizzleheim calls you to fight jotun. what level are you, or were you, when it popped up? perhaps that could help narrow it down. -eli and crew

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Wisekid14 wrote:

Hi Wisekid14,

Click on the little scroll icon in the upper left corner of a task in the quest book. It should open the dialogue for the quest you want to review.

Iridian/Scarlet/Moira

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
If i am correct I dont believe there is, but with those pop ups it is usually a very general place. My guess would be you got one from baldur for the new wintertusk thing

Survivor
May 26, 2009
etherchaos wrote:
Wisekid14 wrote:
well, here goes any answer: most pop ups tell you to go to either your professor or merle ambrose. recent ones will also tell you to go see baldur goldpaws in olde town (for the new spells or wintertusk) or sohomer in triton avenue (for crab alley). at level 40 the king of grizzleheim calls you to fight jotun. what level are you, or were you, when it popped up? perhaps that could help narrow it down. -eli and crew

Yeah the reason I got tripped up was because I got one from Prof. Ambrose for WT, one from Baldur for level 35 life spell, and the crab alley one I forgot about. Thank you.