Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Point buyback

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Angel here,
now i have read through other thoughts on trainging points (mostly consisted on how to get more) but actually, i was wondering if there was a little easier way of getting them back, as of now it is costing me 4900 crowns to get all my training points back. What i prepose is an alternative way of buying back training points.
One way that would most likely please a lot of players is if the crowns were able to be bought back with gold, though because kingsaisle wont make money that way there is a less chance of that happening.
So another idea that i was thinking is, why not be able to buy back a single school, in which will cost less crowns, or even better why can't we buy back spells indevidually, of course one problem as a programmer of the game would find is that, if your letting a player buy back training points indevidually, what is stopping them from just getting rid of lower spells and keeping the higher ones (example would be if a player bought fire spells untill they got pheonix, and then sold all spells except pheonix to get training points back), well this is a rather simple problem to be fixed because you have already made the program, just take the program used for buying spells and reverse it, (ok it wont be that easy i know but the program will be similar), just so it makes it so players have to sell stronger spells before they can sell lower spells.
This will solve a few issues,
-players with fewer crowns can buy back spells

-players who make mistakes buying a spell they dont wan't dont have to waste all there crowns buying every spell back

-people will be more willing to buy back there trainging points and spend crowns if they can buy them back indevidually

I hope you really take this into consideration and make the change to allow single training point buyback
Angel (myth 60)