Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance-Sheilds and Traps

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I have found that the elements are messed up. The fire and death elements are backwards. I tried using a prism on it with no sucess to see if that would help. My suggestion is just to make the correct cards with fire, myth, and life, plus ice, storm, and death.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
MercMissionary wrote:
I have found that the elements are messed up. The fire and death elements are backwards.
i can usually figure out what people are Trying to say, even with minimal supplied information, but i can't make heads or tails of this post. so, my response is: what are you talking about? -eli and crew

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
I think he wants to change the balance elemental blades to ice, storm, and death,

and the other to fire, myth, and life

which will totally screw up the hydra and the spectra for balance.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
It won't mess up any other cards, because the old one will still be in use. I don't understand why they paired up people that are not in the same school. Yes, I want them to make new cards that have different sheilds and traps. On a lighter note, these cards are useful when add with the prizm cards.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
The three spirit schools are bunched together, while the three elemental schools are on the other spell, makes sense to me.