Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I am having some trouble on the quest "theif of spells"

i would like some help

can i have some suggestions on what spells to use

i need to defeat vognir ruintheif

alone

Please help

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
What school are you? Use your most powerful spells and your minion. Buy a henchman if you have the crowns.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Use judgements and spectral blasts with blades and hexes (and feints if you have them). put some pierce spells in your sideboard for tower shields. kill the ice guy first. other than that, using the helpful mander minion is a good idea, too. good luck! -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
Use judgements and spectral blasts with blades and hexes (and feints if you have them). put some pierce spells in your sideboard for tower shields. kill the ice guy first. other than that, using the helpful mander minion is a good idea, too. good luck! -corwin sandstalker, legendary sorcerer
what is your other school you picked [joshua shade] level 60

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2009
kadenhardy wrote:
etherchaos wrote:
what is your other school you picked [joshua shade] level 60

i did not get to pick another school if you were talking to me

Survivor
May 09, 2009
i defeated him and his helper with a life henchmen thanks for all the helpi used those spells also i really do thank you guys i couldn't have done it without you :P :P :P :P