Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Malorn Hexshield on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
i am legendary as well and i have not been invited to the quest or even heard of it i have like a boss or to left in celestia and i really want in celestia and i really want to go wintertusk! Some one please help!
This link to one of the fansites shows information on the quest "Blood Brother":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Blood_Brother

On that page, you can click on the "prequests" to see what you missed. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I'm a level 55 balance wizard and from reading the post i geuss that i already can get into wintertusk so i was wondering if and of the higher level balance players could tell me when i get a new spell because i'm suppose to get it from someone in wintertusk

Scarlet Death lv 55 balance

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
xHappilyDivergentx on Jun 5, 2011 wrote:
I'm on level 12 or 13 I think and i still never been to Colussues Baluvard. But I really want to go to wintertusk!
If you are level 12 or 13 you have a long way to go until WT.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
you gotta be lvl 40 and complete grizzelhiem

Survivor
May 28, 2010
I am lvl 51 and still cant get to Wintertusk!!!!!! Is there something im not doing?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
DragonRider822 on Jun 22, 2011 wrote:
I am level 51 Ice. I have finished Krok, Marley, Mooshu, Dragon, and I'm working on Celestia as of right now. I am also doing Grizzle. I don't know how far into Grizzle I am, but I know I haven't gotten the blood brothers quest and I've done a lot of Grizzle over my different times of worlds. Should I be close? I think I'm at the point where there are cannons exploding and three bears in a clearing. I'm not exactly sure, but should I be looking forward to getting Wintertusk soon?

Nicole Dragonrider
lvl 51 Ice
I think you are up to Mirkholm Keep, then next is ravenscar

Survivor
Jun 14, 2012
I am a level 52 balance wizard and i'm still working on passing grizzleheim but i always see videos of wintertusk and it looks really hard so later can you maybe make it easier because i am in celestia and its hard but good that sometimes my sister helps me.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
navybat103 on Jun 6, 2011 wrote:
so i have to be lvl. 40? Thats wrong . i know u need to be lvl. 20 to get to grizzleheim after u do the quest will boulder about the merchants, and thats ok. 20 is not that high. But 40??? Maybe even 30 is ok. 40 is to high. You guys r advertising on tv to come to the new world of wintetuska nd whatnot. It doesnt seem right that someone would join and then not be able to go to wintertusk for tlike three months. Unless they r like, game freaks who play 24/7. I am an initiate life wizard. My name is Tristan Dawnstone. idk if you have seen me, but i am only lvl.11. About to be 12.It doesn;t seem right to be a paid member where supposedly u can go everywhere, and then u have to wait until u r lvl. 40. It doesnt seem right. It sends a message like, "You should wait untill u r level 40 to become a member so that it doesnt seem like u r wasting money.
I am just finishing Ravenscar (last area before Wintertusk) and even being a level 58
the battles here are pretty hard, I have fought a boss here with 7,000 health and
the end bosses here...
well there are 4 of them and the each have 4,400 health so I think it should be level 50
or even level 55!
Valkoor GoldSong level 58 myth

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
earthhealer on May 30, 2011 wrote:
were can i find the quest blood brother?
the quest blood brother is one of the final quests of ravenscar. It should be part of the main storyline

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
How do I get to Wintertusk?
You need to beat Ravenscar before you can go to Wintertusk. To get to Ravenscar you need to be level 40 and have beaten all 3 parts of Grizzlehiem. Then the king will give you the quest to beat Jotun. When you beat him you can go to Ravenscar.

Oh so thats how I am a level 46 fire in Dragonspyre and I wanted to level up. so my friend told me to do Wintertucks and i was clueless.

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
Grizzleheim is level twenty, and Wintertusk is at least level forty. You unlock Wintertusk after you complete the "Blood Brothers" quest. And have fun!

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
i'm on level 46 and i haven't even gotten to that world, i have no idea how to get there, i would like to figure out how to get there
bunz15

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bunz15 on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
i'm on level 46 and i haven't even gotten to that world, i have no idea how to get there, i would like to figure out how to get there
bunz15
At Level 5, Merle Ambrose starts you on a "visit" to Grizzleheim.

At Level 20, Merle Ambrose sends you back to Grizzleheim.

Start by checking in with Merle Ambrose to see if he has anything for you.

I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it.

You get access to areas based on your level. For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Apr 20, 2012
How many quests do i have to do and who will give the blood brother quest in grizzlehiem

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
1213nick on Sep 4, 2011 wrote:
I am a level 40 and i can go to grizzlehiem but not wintertusk
I am level 52 and I still have not made it to Wintertusk because i think Grizzleheim is a total waste of time and you don't even get a lot of XP. Does anyone know if you get more XP in Wintertusk because if there isn't this is a total waste of time.

Lindsey Stargem Level 52

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I think I'm almost to that quest. Can't wait to get to Wintertusk, I heard it's very difficult.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Funny i got in to wintertusk at lvl 41 :p kind of hard but i got used to it

Survivor
Sep 28, 2012
I'm lvl 77 and this is too crazy for me to go to Wintertusk .I have not done the quests for Grizzleheim last time but now it took to long for me too do Grizzleheim in solo and now to get the quest I have to complete "Blood bother"(the last boss in grizzleheim)well idk where is the quest.
Jacob Shadowbreeze

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
I think you get the quest at level 40 isn't that right?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Alex Legendcatcher on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I think you get the quest at level 40 isn't that right?
No. There is no level...

Professor Greyrose was very clear:

"You will begin your journey in Wintertusk after you have completed the "Blood Brother" quest in Grizzleheim.

If you have completed this quest, speak to Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest "Cold News".

If he does not have the quest 'Cold News' for you, have haven't completed the "Blood Brother" quest.

When you begin your quest to rescue Grandmother Raven, you will be sent to Hrundle Fjord, the main area in Wintertusk."

Delver
May 04, 2009
jacob260n on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
I'm lvl 77 and this is too crazy for me to go to Wintertusk .I have not done the quests for Grizzleheim last time but now it took to long for me too do Grizzleheim in solo and now to get the quest I have to complete "Blood bother"(the last boss in grizzleheim)well idk where is the quest.
Jacob Shadowbreeze
I found this quest tree on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

It lists all of the quests in Grizzleheim. You can click on a quest there to get more details on it (like "prequests" in case you missed something).

You get access to different areas in Grizzleheim based on your level.

For example, you can go to Vigrid Roughland at Level 25, if you finished the previous area.

This might help too:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:
Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
navybat103 on Jun 6, 2011 wrote:
so i have to be lvl. 40? Thats wrong . i know u need to be lvl. 20 to get to grizzleheim after u do the quest will boulder about the merchants, and thats ok. 20 is not that high. But 40??? Maybe even 30 is ok. 40 is to high. You guys r advertising on tv to come to the new world of wintetuska nd whatnot. It doesnt seem right that someone would join and then not be able to go to wintertusk for tlike three months. Unless they r like, game freaks who play 24/7. I am an initiate life wizard. My name is Tristan Dawnstone. idk if you have seen me, but i am only lvl.11. About to be 12.It doesn;t seem right to be a paid member where supposedly u can go everywhere, and then u have to wait until u r lvl. 40. It doesnt seem right. It sends a message like, "You should wait untill u r level 40 to become a member so that it doesnt seem like u r wasting money.
Other than the monsters being harder, i think they are a tier higher than usual.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
I'm level 55 I have beaten the main area of Grizzleheim what do I do next?

plus I'm Joshua BattleHammer level 55

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
wizardvader123 on Jul 6, 2011 wrote:
does anybody know how to even get the blood brothers quest
you have to do all the quest needed then you have to kill Jotun in Nidavelir

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
I'm a lvl 51 and in celestia I didn't finish grizzle and I should because there is never a to high or to low lvl! Because the higher your lvl is the better and easier!

Justin FireBringer Level 51