Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2011
I know how to get to wintertusk without the quest( membership required), get a high level friend to go there then teleport to him! :D

Survivor
May 25, 2011
I am level 51 Ice. I have finished Krok, Marley, Mooshu, Dragon, and I'm working on Celestia as of right now. I am also doing Grizzle. I don't know how far into Grizzle I am, but I know I haven't gotten the blood brothers quest and I've done a lot of Grizzle over my different times of worlds. Should I be close? I think I'm at the point where there are cannons exploding and three bears in a clearing. I'm not exactly sure, but should I be looking forward to getting Wintertusk soon?

Nicole Dragonrider
lvl 51 Ice

I agree, I don't know how close I am either. I am level 56 Balance. I am done with all the worlds except Celestia and Grizzleheim. I also have not gotten the quest Blood Brothers.

Jasimine Dragonblood
lvl. 56 Balance :-)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
I'm level 50 and this is the first i'm hearing about a place called WinterTusk. Probably because I saved Grizzleheim for last! I just defeated Malistair yesterday.
I should probably get with the program!

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Rider9999 wrote:
Ok whoever is wondering how to get to wintertusk just read this,you first have to reach level 20 so you can get to grizzlehiem after this follow all the main quests which will lead you to blood brother you must be level 40 to get into this dungeon. You will have to defeat 4 raven brothers trying to in slave grizzlehiem in a cold never ending winter. Each of these brothers have about 4'000 health. When you complete this quest you should talk to the person you need to talk too and then after they give you your reward you should not get another quest. After this go to Merle Ambrose's office and you should get a quest to talk to the king of grizzlehiem in NorthGuard. He will tell you that a huge area of grizzlehiem has been frozen which means that the ravens have completed their goal to freeze grizzlehiem. After this you should get a quest to talk to the bear in olde town of wizard city and he should take you to wintertusk. Good Luck fellow wizards! :D
you. are. the. best. I've been wondering how to get that quest forever. Thank u so much!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
earthhealer wrote:
were can i find the quest blood brother?
Last quest of GrizzleHeim.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
thorntears wrote:
navybat103 wrote:
so i have to be lvl. 40? Thats wrong . i know u need to be lvl. 20 to get to grizzleheim after u do the quest will boulder about the merchants, and thats ok. 20 is not that high. But 40??? Maybe even 30 is ok. 40 is to high. You guys r advertising on tv to come to the new world of wintetuska nd whatnot. It doesnt seem right that someone would join and then not be able to go to wintertusk for tlike three months. Unless they r like, game freaks who play 24/7. I am an initiate life wizard. My name is Tristan Dawnstone. idk if you have seen me, but i am only lvl.11. About to be 12.It doesn;t seem right to be a paid member where supposedly u can go everywhere, and then u have to wait until u r lvl. 40. It doesnt seem right. It sends a message like, "You should wait untill u r level 40 to become a member so that it doesnt seem like u r wasting money.

You Might Need To Be level 40 Because The Monsters Are Harder. Sure It Will take a while, but it might want you to be ready for them.

-Cheyenne HawkTamer, Life, Level 36
well lvl 40 isnt that much and i dont play 24/7 i just have to finish gizz. so i can go i am lvl 45 and it did not take me 3 months you just have to do ur quests right cuz im in dragon spyre and its not that hard and my friend jordan is lvl 60 so dont overagzaterate cuz lvl 40 isnt that hard to get to.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
navybat103 wrote:
so i have to be lvl. 40? Thats wrong . i know u need to be lvl. 20 to get to grizzleheim after u do the quest will boulder about the merchants, and thats ok. 20 is not that high. But 40??? Maybe even 30 is ok. 40 is to high. You guys r advertising on tv to come to the new world of wintetuska nd whatnot. It doesnt seem right that someone would join and then not be able to go to wintertusk for tlike three months. Unless they r like, game freaks who play 24/7. I am an initiate life wizard. My name is Tristan Dawnstone. idk if you have seen me, but i am only lvl.11. About to be 12.It doesn;t seem right to be a paid member where supposedly u can go everywhere, and then u have to wait until u r lvl. 40. It doesnt seem right. It sends a message like, "You should wait untill u r level 40 to become a member so that it doesnt seem like u r wasting money.
Wow,you really should see the street mobs there.You can't even do frost bones without being Lv. 50! Also, you get the quest 'BLood brother' for helping the gurtoc barr. demon in ravenscar

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
I talked to the king and I'm on the quest for Jotun. Is that anywhere close?
Dude, Jotun is HARD. And I mean, do you really want to know???

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
falco626 wrote:
mage957 wrote:
Lengendary Pyromancer - were can i find the quest blood brother?
Why have I not been invited to the Blood Brother Quest ??

You have to beat the entire Grizzleheim world. when you get to Ravenscar you have to do all Ravenscar quest till you battle the coven.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Ravenscar! WOO!

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Do you guys wanna know about, probably the hardest quest in this game? If Malistaire is 20000, i'm guessing, then... Jotun is harder. Seriously, Jotun is 9000. He has two brothers- both 8000. Then a little grendel that's 1050. It took me, like, two or three hours with two guys with me. We each had to really quick flee and drink a potion... So, uh, everyone with that quest... you might wanna get some help!

Survivor
May 25, 2011
I agree, I don't know how close I am either. I am level 56 Balance. I am done with all the worlds except Celestia and Grizzleheim. I also have not gotten the quest Blood Brothers.

Jasimine Dragonblood
lvl. 56 Balance :)

I am finaly in Wintertusk. After tring to defeet Joulton for the like 15th time I finaly got him with help from a friend. I got to Ravenscare and compleated it in one day or two. I am so happy! Thanks for all the help!

Jasimine Dragonblood
lvl. 58 Balance :D

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
earthhealer wrote:
were can i find the quest blood brother?
[kyle] you have to be lvl 40 and you have to defeat 4 ravens and talk to the guy and then talk to ambrose. ambrose is not a part of the quest talk to him and talk to goldpaws in the town and he take you to wintertusk 8)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2010
Yes, That is how you gain acess to wintertusk. To actually enter Hrundle Fjord, all you have to do its go to NorthGuard, then walk to Baldur Goldpaws, and get close to his ship. Then just press "x" when the option "Sail ship to Wintertusk" appears.
:D Hope I helped all those people who haven't been to wintertusk yet :]
p.s.- Wintertusk is no easy area, be prepared!
-------------------------------------------------------
Bailey Earthblood Grandmaster Necromancer
(Level 50 Death student)

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
can anyone help me with jotun and his bros im transcended level 70 death

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
2000kpam wrote:
Yes, That is how you gain acess to wintertusk. To actually enter Hrundle Fjord, all you have to do its go to NorthGuard, then walk to Baldur Goldpaws, and get close to his ship. Then just press "x" when the option "Sail ship to Wintertusk" appears.
:D Hope I helped all those people who haven't been to wintertusk yet :]
p.s.- Wintertusk is no easy area, be prepared!
-------------------------------------------------------
Bailey Earthblood Grandmaster Necromancer
(Level 50 Death student)
can you help me with jotun

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
thorntears wrote:
navybat103 wrote:

You Might Need To Be level 40 Because The Monsters Are Harder. Sure It Will take a while, but it might want you to be ready for them.

-Cheyenne HawkTamer, Life, Level 36

OH YEAH... I teleported to one of my friends and you have NO IDEA how hard those guys are. I was with 3 other people and it still took like 30 minutes to do 1 battle. That's all I stayed around for. The boss was like 10,000 and his 3 minions or whatever were 8,000!!!!!!!

Warning- I would either get 3 high Lvl friends (or other people) or hire 3 Lvl 50-70 henchmen. Actually, go with friends, Lvl 50-60 hencmen used to cost their Lvl number, but when they added Lvl 70, Lvl 50 is still 50, 60 is 100 and 70 is 200! Lvls 20- 50 are ok but not too powerful, especially in Wintertusk.

~Cheyenne Griffincaller, Level 35, Myth. :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
ive gotten the mission blood brother and i have defeated othin stormfather 2+ times. nothing happens. help?

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
I'm on level 12 or 13 I think and i still never been to Colussues Baluvard. But I really want to go to wintertusk!
i am level 49 and i started grizzleheim at level 20. you have a little ways to go.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
This is killing me to see you all asking this but in grizzleheim do the quests and then Gurtok Barrier Demon will give you the quest blood brother you have to defeat him hes hard but you can beat him

Survivor
Sep 22, 2010
soccerplayer10001 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You will begin your journey in Wintertusk after you have completed the "Blood Brother" quest in Grizzleheim.

If you have completed this quest, speak to Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest "Cold News".

If he does not have the quest 'Cold News' for you, have haven't completed the "Blood Brother" quest.

When you begin your quest to rescue Grandmother Raven, you will be sent to Hrundle Fjord, the main area in Wintertusk.

When do you get the quest blood brother? What part of Grizzleheim do you get the quest in? What level? Help me please with the answers!
Lvl 40 Racenscar

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
I haven't gotten the blood brothers quest either and i am level 63. The only reason i want to go there is to get the phoinex pet. Can someone help me?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
navybat103 wrote:
you do know they have like 8-9 thousand each right? the grendal brothers? sorry if this is not the quest you talking about!

Artur Mooncaster, Master Prymancer, level 45

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
At least it's grizzlehiem because I'm level 60 and I'm ready to go to zafria and I really want the fire outfit from there :D

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
death5678956789 wrote:
How do i get the blood brother quest :D

You get it from the Gurtok Barrier Demon. Here is a link to one of the fansites with some info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247845&highlight=blood+brother+quest

If you click on the red words "Blood Brother" in the second post on that thread, it will give you more details on the quest itself.