Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gargantuan spell card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I am a Level 60 Balance wizard with six training points. However, I can't seem to be able to get the Gargantuan spell card. It appears that that I am not eligible for anything above Level 50.

Did I miss something along the way?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
yeah, you must also train the, tough, strong, monsterous, and then the gargantuan spells. You can't just go to gargantuan and learn only it, you must do the strength spells in order.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Irish2themax wrote:
I am a Level 60 Balance wizard with six training points. However, I can't seem to be able to get the Gargantuan spell card. It appears that that I am not eligible for anything above Level 50.

Did I miss something along the way?

Did you use your training points on the lesser spells? Like Strong, Monstrous, Giant? You have to use training points on those spells first before you can get Gargantuan.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Irish2themax wrote:
I am a Level 60 Balance wizard with six training points. However, I can't seem to be able to get the Gargantuan spell card. It appears that that I am not eligible for anything above Level 50. Did I miss something along the way?
to get gargantuan, you have to get the sun spells strong, giant, and monstrous. they are its prerequisites.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I have a question just like i ONLY trained in the last 4 morph spells because I found another trainer... Is their another trainer for the latter spells to get guargantuan.. I dont want to waste 6 points just to get that spell but maybe their is another guy that starts at the 4th or 5th spell up...Is there another guy that sells the spells....