Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couple Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
I do have some ideas for some new Level 68 spells and a few other things that I thought of today ok here we go

Fighting/dueling ideas

-Ok this one is a a little hard to understand but I think it would be pretty cool. So every like 10 levels you get a quest from your teacher and its a dumb name but their called "Combine Spells" say your fire and ice opposites.. so you do you quest thing and at the end you get one part of the spell that you cant cast unless in this case the ice or balance(cool thing about balance is that it can subsitute for any school) has the other half in the duel. So say its a ice demon so on the same round the ice and fire wizard cast the two half spells and it makes the one and attacks one or all of the enemies. So every 10 levels you can get a quest from your teachers for those spells. I havent really thought of spells for those yet :
but balance cant combine with balance it can only subsitute for the spell the other wizard is casting. So the spells would be for fire/ice life/death myth/storm and balance. I just wanted to get that out there :P

Level 68 spells(i know we just got new wards and blades but this is for the next update :P)

Life: Tangled, 710-790, a forest scene apears and the ground started to shake spiked vines pop up and attack each enemy.

Death: Graveyard, 790 to all half back, a graveyard scene appears and a giant white orb comes from out of the ground, wraith noises are in the mist and the orb attacks each enemy like meteor strike and gives half back.

all i have for spells

New Sorts of pips:

with the spell ranks going up i was going to suggest a new sort of pip around level 35 diego will summon you and tell you about master pips. master pips like power pips will give 3 pips and are purple. when the level cap increases you can buy wands that start with one master pip. around level 355 you will start getting master pips chance.

Thats all i have for today xD I am addicted to this game and probably wont stop playing!

Joshua GoldenLeaf Level 60 Life
Joshua DeathBlood Level 50 Death
Joshua WaterWeaver Level 25 Ice

"Dont worry your not the only one that fizzles"

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
i think that in housing in the massive fantasy palace and other housing the duel circles should be linked to the pvp network.