Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World After Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I like the idea of a Greek/Roman themed world. it sounds like something many people (especially myth wizards) would like. i also think there should be a level cap increase to go with it.

Nathan Dragonflame Legendary Sorcerer
Ian Firehammer Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 09, 2009
Ever thought of school worlds?
I mean think about it. it might take a while, but it could be like GH and WT (Grizzlehiem, Wintertusk). They could create the basis of each world, and keep adding on as time goes on. They "good guys" on each world could be the spells from that school. They bad guys could mainly be the opposite schooll, but have some other schools mixed in.
EX: Myth;
Good guys- Medusa, orthrus, minotaur, etc.
bad guys/ mobs- kraken, storm lord, storm shark, etc.

Maybe even intertwine the story lines between the different school worlds?

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
If any of you have played Paper Mario TTYD than you should know Gritzville. Maybe something like that kind of sky world.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
wolflink123199 wrote:
I totally agree with the amazon. But I think there should be a sky world. Like there are a bunch of floating islands and then there is a world below the clouds. That world is corrupted and they are invading the sky world. And then it has like its own mythology and some ancient demon is leading the evil world. Kingsisle should totally do that.

Dude they should and it could be like Olympus with the greek gods that would be awesome

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
There should be a greek world, in the clouds! It would be a Myth themed world. There would be Roman buildings, people and everything! I just think it would be so cool!
melcookie

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
I really like the city in the clouds idea, it could be the greek and storm clouds are coming to destroy it! Just think about it, having all the olympian gods, and posideon (did I spell that right?) could like be fighting against all the other gods! you could choose to help him, or try and fight against him! Or even better, you meet ancestors of your school!!! like the ice wizards would have the giants, fire dragons, and storm, the tritons! death would be like a grand wraith or something, myth be like a giant cyclops or hydra, and life be like some epic treant! (wrath of nature spell)
You guys tell me what you think!!!
Lucas Frostgem
Adept Thaumaturge

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
A specific world idea I had was based off of the Middle Ages. This world is mostly set in a medeval city. At the north end of the city is a great temple that houses an ancient artifact (possibly one of those things from Morganthe's prophecy :-o ) and the majority of the main quests have you gain access to the Inner Sanctum of the temple, then fight the final bosses (a set of 4: the main boss, plus the final boss from each third of the world). Along the way, players would do things such as free an acadmey from the baddies and get a cool school-specific utility spell from the headmaster, go exploring ancient ruins, and climbing a mountain to meet with an oracle. I'm hoping the lv68 spells would have some cool tie-ins to the main story. Maybe Death students get their spell from Malistaire's ghost? Fire students get their spell from Ashley the Fire Tree in Dragonspyre?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I think it should be Earth because Morganth she ran away from a good fight and what if she found out about Earth and made humans slaves and and like the people of the street should be humans that are working for Morganth and then hopefully she will be the boss in that world because I really wanted to fight Morganth in celesta but no she had to run away like malistare in MB which was pretty sad :x

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
saego wrote:
But I think there should be a sky world. Like there are a bunch of floating islands and then there is a world below the clouds. That world is corrupted and they are invading the sky world. And then it has like its own mythology and some ancient demon is leading the evil world. Kingsisle should totally do that.

I really like that. One twist they could add is the sky world being evil. After all the cloud worlds are traditionally viewed as the "good" ones and it would be interesting to have it the opposite way. Although the sky world is likely inhabited by birds, and the only birds I can think of that look evil are vultures, so that would limit it quite a bit.

I agree with both of you, but it would be better like this. So Morganthe comes and tries to make the world be destroyed. It would fit her prophecy when she said "The sky will fall" Also it should be a little storm related because in Ds they had the dragon titan and in Wt they had the frost giant, so in the sky place there should be a triton or possibly a storm lord. Thats just my opinion though.

- Wolf Stormblade Legendary Storm

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
I'll welcome any world that doesn't have any Marleybonians in it. Sorry MB dogs, but you guys are in enough worlds already! :x Give some other people a chance to explore a new world! Other than that, I think a world with the Storm titan would be a really cool one! Or maybe an add on to Cl, like they did with Wt. Probably not though. So maybe a myth, death, or life world. There's already enough worlds based on the elemental schools, give the spiritual side a chance!

Survivor
May 13, 2011
It should be a nature world and the characters would be walking trees,rocks,ect.When you first go there and talk to duke rocky the rock he will say that naicherio is under attack by evil monsters(fireballs,bulldozers,ect)and they are destroying evrything!The one behind all this is maroon tractor(I got the idea from my 4 year old cousin who has a imaginary friend named Purple Tractor who is mean)who wants to take over naicherio because of the gold in the ground.enimies include:green flames,bulldozer grunts,and tractor minions.the zeke quest is find the cicadas who are large locusts and they say "you found me!"when you find them.

Thanks!
NathanielShadowTalon,level 6 balance wizard

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I am level 60 and I no longer get experience points. Without experience points there is this feeling like I am just roaming around aimlessly with no purpose. It would be nice if whatever world comes next that it be the next step in a wizards life after “Highschool or University”. Since once you hit level 60 you really get this feeling of… “Well…. now what?” So! Let us put our experience to the test. Young wizards no more!

Why not create a world where we have to figure out our wizards life goals. Things like

-The student becomes the master. Or we could become interns-apprentices in the wizards work force.

As level 60s we need some sort of new ranking system so that we feel like we are leveling up in some way, working towards something.

Experience/Training points could help us advance in different work tittles:
>Teachers
>Explorers
>Creators

And two tittles could be solely for battles
>Soldier Type
>Medic Type

And with these titles come different spells that would help us advance our skills in:
Teacher= Pet training
Creator= Gardening
Explorer= Crafting
---
Soldier= Inflict damage/offense
Medic= Healing/defense

Wizards For Hire!
Each level of the new world could be a different wizard type job and the people we help/ get missions from could be like our employers. So we would each be like freelance wizards for hire or apprentices.

So we could be working towards badges like the “Minister of Magic.” Or “CEO of Mischievous Conjury Inc.” “Leader of The New World.”

You could only get into the new world if you were a level 56 or higher.

Each wizard would get 2 new spells in relation to their schools. They could only get these spells if they complete a job that would suite only their school. So you could send a Life student on a life type job and a Death student on a Death type job.

We would have to hand out wizardly resumes take on side jobs and we could get raises or we could get fired. Start from the bottom and then work our way up to the president of some wizardly type corporation. Maybe we could be apart of a wizards union and go on strike for our wizards rights or some dang thing.

Anyways I think I would like a job now that I have all this experience. Give me something to work towards.

Thanks for listening,
Haley Mistrider

Delver
Apr 10, 2010

The Floating Land is based on Australia. There are the duck-billed platypus, aka the crazed water moles. lol It bugged me enough that I looked it up. Water mole is another name for the duck-billed platypus.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
LordFireWizard7 wrote:
wolflink123199 wrote:
I totally agree with the amazon. But I think there should be a sky world. Like there are a bunch of floating islands and then there is a world below the clouds. That world is corrupted and they are invading the sky world. And then it has like its own mythology and some ancient demon is leading the evil world. Kingsisle should totally do that.

This would be really cool. Maybe there could be floating giant islands, and cloud type bridges to get across. Perhaps one area or group of areas could be a land of dark storm clouds, and has storm enemies, and in the background there could be lightning flashes across the clouds, and random thunder sounds. It should also be night-time all the time to add to the effect. But the world should be above the clouds in my opinion, sort of like the the islands are in the clouds. But how would you get up there? How would the story lead you there? And maybe this time the Maryleybonians aren't exploring it.

I love the Sky World idea. Plus, them being evil is a great twist! And maybe they could be connected with rainbows like in northguard. Plus there'd be more storm and ice people, which would be nice. I've missed those since i've gone on to Mooshu.