Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World After Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
My question: What and/or where do you want the next new world to be?

There already is a pseudo Egypt, Viking, London, Japan- an under the sea and ruins (or whatever dragonspyre is).

I think the next new world should be Amazon.
There could be three levels: In the canopy, on the forest floor and in the river.
You could have to face the 7 terrors of the Amazon
There would be parrot, piranha, snake, capybara, sloths, monkeys, jaguars, alligators, etc to fight and as pets.
It could be a world on its own or being explored by Marleybone, like they are excavating Kroktopia, or Mooshu- because of the "piranha have been known to skelatalize a cow in less than a minute"
There could be indigenous peoples who you have to make peace between, help recover from or prepare for a fire/flood/attack/etc., and/or have to become an initiate shaman/warrior/member in the tribe.
You could travel through the canopy on swinging walks, go underground into an
ants nest, or swim along the line where the white river meets the black river, or experience a flood season and swim through the trees.

I will add more as I think of things.

Post your ideas or expand on others.

Looking forward to hear from all.

Fallon Fireeyes, Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
Actually they don't. They have a jungle island. The Amazon is more based around the river, and in the tree canopy. The floating land bears little resemblance to the amazon.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I think the next world should be Hawaian Like the floating island except not as jungeley and bigger called Hawaiia you can read my post about Hawaiia.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
I totally agree with the amazon. But I think there should be a sky world. Like there are a bunch of floating islands and then there is a world below the clouds. That world is corrupted and they are invading the sky world. And then it has like its own mythology and some ancient demon is leading the evil world. Kingsisle should totally do that.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
But I think there should be a sky world. Like there are a bunch of floating islands and then there is a world below the clouds. That world is corrupted and they are invading the sky world. And then it has like its own mythology and some ancient demon is leading the evil world. Kingsisle should totally do that.

I really like that. One twist they could add is the sky world being evil. After all the cloud worlds are traditionally viewed as the "good" ones and it would be interesting to have it the opposite way. Although the sky world is likely inhabited by birds, and the only birds I can think of that look evil are vultures, so that would limit it quite a bit.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
well since the Celestians have been introduced
it could be a totally foreign world to anything we can think of.

maybe a world where the Nothing resides
and Everything will be destroyed
unless the wizards can placate the Nothing...
wow i think i left that wide open
for suggestions of what it would be like.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
wolflink123199 wrote:
I totally agree with the amazon. But I think there should be a sky world. Like there are a bunch of floating islands and then there is a world below the clouds. That world is corrupted and they are invading the sky world. And then it has like its own mythology and some ancient demon is leading the evil world. Kingsisle should totally do that.

This would be really cool. Maybe there could be floating giant islands, and cloud type bridges to get across. Perhaps one area or group of areas could be a land of dark storm clouds, and has storm enemies, and in the background there could be lightning flashes across the clouds, and random thunder sounds. It should also be night-time all the time to add to the effect. But the world should be above the clouds in my opinion, sort of like the the islands are in the clouds. But how would you get up there? How would the story lead you there? And maybe this time the Maryleybonians aren't exploring it.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
i think that there should be six new worlds-fire,myth,storm,ice,life,death, and balance.all wizards will first go to their schools world first and try the others later.since im a myth wizard,i think myth should be stoney with many statues of cyclopes and trolls and minotaurs. mabye you should try to break the statues so the creatures inside are free from the curse. at the end you have to fight your teacher for a test of worthyness.it will range from3,000 health to 5,000.if your a life storm death ice fire or balance wizard tell me what you think and what yourworld could look like. :D

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
An arcane world.. And i'll explain it, if you look around the ravenwood school seems to be all kids so where do you go when the wizard grows up. It could be a giant like university of magic. And everyone there is just like a normal human wizard just older.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Good idea, but you have to realize that none of the worlds so far have been like the real thing (In Mooshu the people are cows and goats instead of people, In marleybone the people are dogs, cats, and frogs.) so I don't think they will put real jungle animals in. They would most likely take some creative liberties. Like an idea of mine is Amazon-like, but the people are ants and the theme is tribal and jungly. I like the idea, but just saying that it may need some further thought.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
A Greek/Roman mythology-based world is a popular idea among players now. One of my friends told me about rumors of a candyland-themed world. Here are my suggestions:
1) a sci-fi world on an alien planet or futuristic city
2) a world based on Renaissance Italy
3) mideval western Europe
4) the Crusades
5) Native American themed with tie-in to colonial America

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
the new world should take place in Greece and there should be 7 new schools.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
saego wrote:
My question: What and/or where do you want the next new world to be?

There already is a pseudo Egypt, Viking, London, Japan- an under the sea and ruins (or whatever dragonspyre is).

I think the next new world should be Amazon.
There could be three levels: In the canopy, on the forest floor and in the river.
You could have to face the 7 terrors of the Amazon
There would be parrot, piranha, snake, capybara, sloths, monkeys, jaguars, alligators, etc to fight and as pets.
It could be a world on its own or being explored by Marleybone, like they are excavating Kroktopia, or Mooshu- because of the "piranha have been known to skelatalize a cow in less than a minute"
There could be indigenous peoples who you have to make peace between, help recover from or prepare for a fire/flood/attack/etc., and/or have to become an initiate shaman/warrior/member in the tribe.
You could travel through the canopy on swinging walks, go underground into an
ants nest, or swim along the line where the white river meets the black river, or experience a flood season and swim through the trees.

I will add more as I think of things.

Post your ideas or expand on others.

Looking forward to hear from all.

Fallon Fireeyes, Legendary Pyromancer
i agrre fallon
mary green bloom

Survivor
May 27, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
A Greek/Roman mythology-based world is a popular idea among players now. One of my friends told me about rumors of a candyland-themed world. Here are my suggestions:
4) the Crusades

i like your ideas :D i was thinking of a world like Antarctica. Or just some big world of ice

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
That is so weird. I was thinking about the same kind of thing lol. You probably have written it out better however...

Defender
May 21, 2009
I like this idea. It would be nice to see more jungle in the Spiral, I just hope that Marleybonians won't come to ruin the surroundings. I don't like the idea of just three areas, but they are divded up pretty well. I also like the ideas for the creatures that would inhabit the world, but I would just narrow it down to Jaguars, Monkeys, Snakes, and Parrots. Anyways, hopefully wizards can explore the tropical rainforests of the Amazon in the spiral. Thank you for reading.

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.60 Theurgist
Waterworks Warrior

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
saley2345 wrote:
i think that there should be six new worlds-fire,myth,storm,ice,life,death, and balance.all wizards will first go to their schools world first and try the others later.since im a myth wizard,i think myth should be stoney with many statues of cyclopes and trolls and minotaurs. mabye you should try to break the statues so the creatures inside are free from the curse. at the end you have to fight your teacher for a test of worthyness.it will range from3,000 health to 5,000.if your a life storm death ice fire or balance wizard tell me what you think and what yourworld could look like. :D

Nice idea, well i have 6 wizards but my favorite is my level 58 death, and the death world is practically nightside you know? But a whole death world would be almost impossible to imagine, except i have already imagined it, for example its underground and like the UnderWorld. There are crevices and cracks with fire in them and we have a ton of different little areas and one huge area at the end and at the end of each of these area we have the biggest bosses in that area like Titans and at the end of it that last area you have to defeat Hades, who then turns into a Death Teacher. That would probably be the coolest world ever. :D

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
wwehardy619 wrote:
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
4) the Crusades

i like your ideas :D i was thinking of a world like Antarctica. Or just some big world of ice

Well They already have an ice world= Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. So if you want cold, visit there.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
i would like an world based on greek and romans make an new better myth school and new quest from greek and roman mytholgy with new houses and mounts :)

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I think that it should be based off of an African Savannah and near the end you go into a rainforest.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
saley2345 wrote:

first off there is a world that has all of those and its called wizard city!
yea so pay more attention

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
friendlily wrote:
I think the new world should be Olympus
you are so right it would be fun to fight the myths in greek legends. and like you would have to defeat the twelve olimpian gods!