Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can anyone help me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Can anyone help me with big ben please I've been asking and everyone is busy I'm a lvl 27 storm

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You need to help yourself first. Many wizards aren't even out of Krokotopia at level 27, and you're close to finishing Marleybone. Go back and do the side quests in Marleybone, Krokotopia, and Wizard City.

You can beg your way through and never do any side quests, but when you finish Dragonspyre, you're probably not going to be level 48, and you'll have to go back and do the side quests in order to get to Celestia. It will save you time to do them now, since you'll have more levels and thus be stronger and able to handle enemies easier/faster.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I'm in agreement with colagada on this one. If you skip the "side quests" you miss vital opportunities for XP, gear drops, and threads of later story lines. Not only that, but you also miss the chance to become a self-sufficient wizard who is able to solo big bosses and in general contribute to group battle situations. Don't you want to be strong and resilient?

I know a certain storm wizard who refuses to do anything in the game except follow what he calls "the main storyline". He is level 27, in Marleybone, and can't survive many of the rooftop battles on his own. Consequently, he is constantly asking for help, heals, shields, and generally begs others to fight his battles for him. Mirkholm Keep is just too much for him, so he's quit Grizzleheim. He also frequently asks to join me in higher level areas so that he can level up more quickly. That's deeply annoying to me, as a wizard who never passes up a quest or task, and is always ready to contribute to a group battle situation. It doesn't seem quite fair, really. So, I don't let him port. Similarly, I don't port to help him often either.

So, OP, go on back to Wizard City and Krokotopia, redo Marleybone, and then go to Big Ben. You're nowhere ready for Mooshu at level 27, and you won't even be able to get your level 48 spell or pet while you're there, at the rate you're going. You will miss some of the game as it unfolds for level-appropriate wizards, and you will generally not experience all of the rewards of hard work and perseverance.

There's no rush, the storyline ends in the same place for every wizard, regardless of how fast one tries to go.

Happy catching up!

Iridian/Scarlet/Moira

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Wow, some people aren't out of KT at level 27? I just leveled up a couple minutes ago to level 27, I left KT at level 24 :D I'm working on Kat's Lab right now.