Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell for myth Gryphon!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Ok imagine this a Gryphon flies up out of the ground and screams then it bites enemy causing 50 damage then it shakes it's head in fustration then it screams at the enemy and you can see the sound waves hitting the enemy doing 150 damage and last the Gryphon flies up a little and shoots out it's talons and repeatedly hits enemy about five times doing 825 damage a total of 1025 damage total thanks for reading I hope you take my ideas in to action :)

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
probably not since there's already a mount, and i think you should maybe group the first and second attack, so it does 200 and 825 myth damage, maybe even all enemies for 8 or 9 pips. So i say they should just give about those stats to a different monster.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
You see, that would be overpowered if it hit all enemies for only 9 pips, Storm is made to do the most damage, and it does that with about 12 pips and no boosts, so higher accuracy as well, I'd say it'd never happen. When giving ideas, don't go crazy trying to make your school the strongest.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
dillon123456789 wrote:
Ok imagine this a Gryphon flies up out of the ground and screams then it bites enemy causing 50 damage then it shakes it's head in fustration then it screams at the enemy and you can see the sound waves hitting the enemy doing 150 damage and last the Gryphon flies up a little and shoots out it's talons and repeatedly hits enemy about five times doing 825 damage a total of 1025 damage total thanks for reading I hope you take my ideas in to action :)

Possible, not probable.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Ok I have read the replys and I got to say the attack rate was a little high but I think I will change some stuff here it is. Ok I have changed the bite to 200 damage then shakes head in frustration and screams into sky instead of at the enemy so then it does 825 total of 1025 so those are my changes I have made plz reply :)

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
dillon123456789 wrote:
Ok I have read the replys and I got to say the attack rate was a little high but I think I will change some stuff here it is. Ok I have changed the bite to 200 damage then shakes head in frustration and screams into sky instead of at the enemy so then it does 825 total of 1025 so those are my changes I have made plz reply :)

These stats make since. Myth could probably get this for 9 pips without complaints. All enemies would be 10 - 11 pips though