Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hawiia Unleashed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
As you all know I posted about a world called Hawaiia a long time ago. IF you guys want A island world like the floating island this is your world. Now that Celestia has come out Hawaiia seemed to get knocked out of its standings. I understand that this probably wont become a world but just in case. Hawaiia would now be more of a side world type now like Grizzleheim. It is a very easy world i am pretty sure legendarys would get this world done in a day SO I added a couple of HARDER side areas that would give lengendarys a challenge the areas are Coral Prison ( dungeon) and The Grand Hut ( tower) I have the map of Hawaiia drawn out to help. With the main regular areas of Hawaiia Cove,Lagoon of Peace,The waterfall of Silence,The river of death, Duck Village, and Sharks Prism. WITH the new hard areas that squeal to each other Coral Prison and The Grand Hut! More info coming soon! Thanks!

Cody Spellrider
Level 60 ice

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kyogrestriker wrote:
As you all know I posted about a world called Hawaiia a long time ago. IF you guys want A island world like the floating island this is your world. Now that Celestia has come out Hawaiia seemed to get knocked out of its standings. I understand that this probably wont become a world but just in case. Hawaiia would now be more of a side world type now like Grizzleheim. It is a very easy world i am pretty sure legendarys would get this world done in a day SO I added a couple of HARDER side areas that would give lengendarys a challenge the areas are Coral Prison ( dungeon) and The Grand Hut ( tower) I have the map of Hawaiia drawn out to help. With the main regular areas of Hawaiia Cove,Lagoon of Peace,The waterfall of Silence,The river of death, Duck Village, and Sharks Prism. WITH the new hard areas that squeal to each other Coral Prison and The Grand Hut! More info coming soon! Thanks!

Cody Spellrider
Level 60 ice

I think you should bring back Hawiia. I mean, I was interested by it, and I'm sure many people agreed.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
kyogrestriker wrote:

Cody Spellrider
Level 60 ice

Hawaiia storyline plus something new:
The storyline is That there was a tribe in Hawaiia the duck tribe and The pelican Tribe. They lived together in peace until The fish wanted to expand their empire From Celestia to Hawaiia. They made air breathing potions so they can walk on land with out water. They gave the tribes a small piece of land and took everything else. That's when the pigs arrived the fish army wanted nothing to do with them so they attacked them cursed and hypnotized them by making them drink cursed water in the River of Death Of course they fought back building huts and settlement places and trapped The fishes leader in a magical jar. Later A new leader that is a shark came to bee named Tiger. He had a different idea then the older leader had. that was too flood Hawaiia bringing it underwater like Celestia so they don't have to take air potions. Your Job is to help the pigs and stop the fish army and Tiger from drowning Hawaiia. New thing is a new island that is close Hawaiia that belongs to Hawaiia named Honola. More info about it soon!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
kyogrestriker wrote:
kyogrestriker wrote:

Cody Spellrider
Level 60 ice

Hawaiia storyline plus something new:
The storyline is That there was a tribe in Hawaiia the duck tribe and The pelican Tribe. They lived together in peace until The fish wanted to expand their empire From Celestia to Hawaiia. They made air breathing potions so they can walk on land with out water. They gave the tribes a small piece of land and took everything else. That's when the pigs arrived the fish army wanted nothing to do with them so they attacked them cursed and hypnotized them by making them drink cursed water in the River of Death Of course they fought back building huts and settlement places and trapped The fishes leader in a magical jar. Later A new leader that is a shark came to bee named Tiger. He had a different idea then the older leader had. that was too flood Hawaiia bringing it underwater like Celestia so they don't have to take air potions. Your Job is to help the pigs and stop the fish army and Tiger from drowning Hawaiia. New thing is a new island that is close Hawaiia that belongs to Hawaiia named Honola. More info about it soon!

The places in Honola are:
The Harbor
Tiki Mountain
The Great volcano (dungeon)
Storyline: the pelicans our back! They are threatening the good pelicans and invading! Stop them!

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Honola? Honolulu? Hawaiia? Hawaii? I mean, at least be a little creative with the names...

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
alexmf2 wrote:
Honola? Honolulu? Hawaiia? Hawaii? I mean, at least be a little creative with the names...

LOL yeah I am not really good coming up with names only area names lol My friend came up with the name Hawaiia so I shoud just stick something close tho that

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
kyogrestriker wrote:
alexmf2 wrote:

LOL yeah I am not really good coming up with names only area names lol My friend came up with the name Hawaiia so I shoud just stick something close tho that

Main Quest in Hawaiia:
Assigned:Sir Pigga Hawaiia Cove Quest
Quest: Oreo Talk to Oreo 500xp

Lagoon of Peace
Quest: Strength
Defeat 6 Ram-Boars in Lagoon of Peace
A: Sir Pigga 1,000 xp

Quest: Hypnoisis
Defeat Pigglesworth Snortimer in Lagoon of peace
4000 xp A:Sir pigga

The Waterfall of Silence

Quest: Friend or Foe
Talk to Sushi 600xp A: Sir Pigga

Quest: Trapped
Release 3 Fish from Fishing nets 800 xp A:Sushi

Quest: Were friendly
Beat 2 Ram-Boars in lagoon of Peace 1000 xp A:Sushi

Quest:Ink
Talk to Oreo to get Ink in hawaiia Cove 600xp A:Sushi

Quest: Peace Treaty
Defeat Sushi in Lair behind waterfall
5000xp

Other area main quest coming soon! Then side
quest!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kyogrestriker wrote:
alexmf2 wrote:

Advice is to give some more unique names, such as Austrilund from Wintertusk, that would be unique.