Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something to change about Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
Kingsisle, please put this into consideration! I'm sick of having to light the oblisks every time I want to get into The Tomb of Storms!!!! :-( It's very annoying, plus it takes forever for the portal to come up(Even after that, it takes forever for you to go into the portal). I think you only should have to light them up once, when Hech'Al Dim tells you to light the obilisks and go in there for the first time. After that, the portal sould always be open. If you have the same problem, please post! :)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
A Complaint about something Minor? Be greatful the portal doesnt take 30 mins to open. Also, if the portal stays open, will the others see it? when i didn't have the tomb of storms, i saw the portal pop out for people sometimes but it wouldn't let me in (just to show you a point of view to consider)

If you are going to say I'm wrong with this, then consider these questions:
-What is the point of this update
-How will it benefit KI?
-If KI has to spend money on keeping the game alive, why should they spend some of the profits on this?
-How long will it benefit until it becomes useless?(I'm saying this since once you are done with the tomb of storms, you dont need to go back.)

I apoligize if you or anyone has been hurt emotionally about this.

Hunter Hunter: Master Diviner in the works

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
A Complaint about something Minor? Be greatful the portal doesnt take 30 mins to open. Also, if the portal stays open, will the others see it? when i didn't have the tomb of storms, i saw the portal pop out for people sometimes but it wouldn't let me in (just to show you a point of view to consider)

If you are going to say I'm wrong with this, then consider these questions:
-What is the point of this update
-How will it benefit KI?
-If KI has to spend money on keeping the game alive, why should they spend some of the profits on this?
-How long will it benefit until it becomes useless?(I'm saying this since once you are done with the tomb of storms, you dont need to go back.)

I apoligize if you or anyone has been hurt emotionally about this.

Hunter Hunter: Master Diviner in the works
Ah yes. Even if I can't go in, I can still see the big mouth open. But I can't see the obilisks. ( If that is how you spell it)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Marking your location on the other side will also prevent you from having to reopen the portal each time.