Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which armor is better?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I just became level 50 fire and my armor before that was bought with crowns
( I got that when I was lvl 20 ), I got a new level 50 outfit but I don't know which one is really better because I don't mind both of them:

My old hat:
200+ hp
2% pip chance
3% shield
Gives Dryad

My old robe:
255+ hp
2% pip chance
5% shield
Gives Helping Hands

My old shoes:
37+ hp
2% pip chance
3% strength
4% shield

My NEW hat:

120+ hp
24 fire critical

My NEW robe:

25 fire critical
14% ice shield
14% storm shield

My NEW shoes:

120+hp

20 BLOCK

Which one is better the old one gives about 300 more hp but the new one has critical and block but is the crtical and block ratings okay?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
RoyalMandy wrote:
I just became level 50 fire and my armor before that was bought with crowns
( I got that when I was lvl 20 ), I got a new level 50 outfit but I don't know which one is really better because I don't mind both of them:

My old hat:
200+ hp
2% pip chance
3% shield
Gives Dryad

My old robe:
255+ hp
2% pip chance
5% shield
Gives Helping Hands

My old shoes:
37+ hp
2% pip chance
3% strength
4% shield

My NEW hat:

120+ hp
24 fire critical

My NEW robe:

25 fire critical
14% ice shield
14% storm shield

My NEW shoes:

120+hp

20 BLOCK

Which one is better the old one gives about 300 more hp but the new one has critical and block but is the crtical and block ratings okay?

Your old stuff, or buy new and better stuff, because both the robes are weakish for a level 50 Pyro.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
mman17 wrote:

Your old stuff, or buy new and better stuff, because both the robes are weakish for a level 50 Pyro.

Well, at this point she can't get any gear that's better with critical. There's a decent level 50 fire tusk gear that shows up occasionally at bazaar, but there's never more than 1 or 2 at a time.

You should also look for the level 50 fire ring and athemes at the bazaar from wintertusk. They give health, mana power pip, attack and critical resist iirc. But those are equally hard to find at the bazaar so hopefully you can get to wintertusk without teleporting and can have thawed the shop keepers.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
random1self wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Well, at this point she can't get any gear that's better with critical. There's a decent level 50 fire tusk gear that shows up occasionally at bazaar, but there's never more than 1 or 2 at a time.

You should also look for the level 50 fire ring and athemes at the bazaar from wintertusk. They give health, mana power pip, attack and critical resist iirc. But those are equally hard to find at the bazaar so hopefully you can get to wintertusk without teleporting and can have thawed the shop keepers.

I meant when the person levels to 52, then 54, then 55, 56, 58, then at last, 60, to get some good gear. Those Amulets also play in nicely at 52 and 55, same as the Wands with Critical and Block.