Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snakes in Baskets & Flying Carpets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I have a few questions for you guys:

Snake in a Basket: Where do I find the Snake in a Basket pet?

Flying Carpet Mount: Where can I find the Flying Carpet Mount?

If any of you know of any other new pets(besides the level 58 pets.) please post the name of the pet and were to get it from(or who to get it from), please post it here.

Enjoy the game!:-D

Administrator
Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The mega pack is great but is the snake in a basket the "mystery pet" for June? And if so/not, when will this be announced?
All I see when clicking all the 'regular' cards is:
Jun 2011
Mystery Pet!
Special Mystery Pet
to be announced!

thanks!

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Sad to say that if you are from Canada they do not offer it to you at all. You'd think they would have a package obtainable with crowns in an attempt to not exclude paying customers but as it stands the distributor can't reach that far. Why Australia?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I noticed that the Mega Bundle does not have a country flag association. While I know wizards are buying the Mega Bundle here in America, is there a possibility that that gift card will be available in Austrailia or New Zealand? Or is that just a website error?

Nevermind! There is now a U.S. flag on the icon.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
forgetno4 wrote:
I have a few questions for you guys:

Snake in a Basket: Where do I find the Snake in a Basket pet?

Flying Carpet Mount: Where can I find the Flying Carpet Mount?

If any of you know of any other new pets(besides the level 58 pets.) please post the name of the pet and were to get it from(or who to get it from), please post it here.

Enjoy the game!:-D

Both from Mega Bundle.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Um, ya know, i don't really have anything to say but i have the same question with snake in a basket, i mean, is there a code to get it? do you earn it from a quest? is it a dropping? what? anyway, i am sophia ashbright in the game, i am lvl 27 or something, i think i am at that lvl, if not, i am close, just look for the name :) anyway, i will probably be in north guard or the bazaar, so look for me there.
* refer to the first sentence*bye, folks

Administrator
ponyHORSE61 wrote:
Um, ya know, i don't really have anything to say but i have the same question with snake in a basket, i mean, is there a code to get it? do you earn it from a quest? is it a dropping? what? anyway, i am sophia ashbright in the game, i am lvl 27 or something, i think i am at that lvl, if not, i am close, just look for the name :) anyway, i will probably be in north guard or the bazaar, so look for me there.

Please do not give personal information in a post. The information you seek about the pet was already posted - please read the entire thread, young Wizard. You need to click on this link to learn more about the snake pet and other items that are available through GameStop in the USA.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
ponyHORSE61 wrote:

Please do not give personal information in a post. The information you seek about the pet was already posted - please read the entire thread, young Wizard. You need to click on this link to learn more about the snake pet and other items that are available through GameStop in the USA.

Wow, KI, you monitor everything. I mean, everything. It's just great-you guys really care for the success of the epic game, Wizard101, and the protection of its players.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I wonder what the Snake in the Basket pet looks like i never heard of it till' now.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I went to gamestop and they never heard of such a card. Is this $39 card suppose to still be at gamestop ?

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
ponyHORSE61 wrote:

She didn't give away any personal information, what are you talking about?

Administrator
catboy2197 wrote:

The personal information was removed from the post by an Administrator.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
yodajedi wrote:
I wonder what the Snake in the Basket pet looks like i never heard of it till' now.

You can go here and see.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Snake_in_a_Basket
It's way funny too. The animation has him 'attacking' then zooming into his basket, then peaking out on either side before going back to his regular position. :-)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xlilkevx wrote:
I went to gamestop and they never heard of such a card. Is this $39 card suppose to still be at gamestop ?

It is a $39 card. The Gamestop I went to had a ton of them. You may want to call around to other locations and ask if they have the new Mega Bundle card.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:

The personal information was removed from the post by an Administrator.

Okay, I got it now.

But anyways, I think at least the flying carpet should be put in the crowns shop available to buy.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
it comes with a card the maga pack it cost 40 dollers hope i helped :-D