Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

orange dandilion

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2010
ok so i have an orange dandilion growing it is not even mature and it has rank 4 exploding knats if this has happened to you i need to know how to get rid of themplease help

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
FleurDeMort wrote:
ok so i have an orange dandilion growing it is not even mature and it has rank 4 exploding knats if this has happened to you i need to know how to get rid of themplease help
You use Rank 4 or the fly swatter that you can train from cl or mooshu.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
FleurDeMort wrote:

you need to be a rank 4 gardener. you might want to just dig it up and plant the pink dandelions you get as drops in Krok instead.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

Unfortunately, you will need to get to MooShu and spend a ton of gold to train for the Flyswatter pest spell. It costs tens of thousands of gold. (I think it's 25,000 gold!)

This is one area where KI didn't really plan things out very well. You can get to high ranks in gardening much faster than you can get to the worlds where high-rank gardening spells are available (or affordable).

If you can't afford the Flyswatter spell from MooShu (or you can't even get to MooShu), I agree that you will probably be better off to just let the orange dandilion wilt for now. If you don't need that pot or patch of ground, you could try to leave it in a wilted/dead state and see if you can revive it later when you can get the Flyswatter spell more easily. Otherwise, just dig it up and don't plant any other Rank 4 plants until you're much further along in the game and can get to MooShu (around level 35).

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
flyswatter is level 5 gardening spell. I only use flyswatter on imps.
pest bomb is level 4 gardening spell and kills level four pests, and costs less energy to cast than flyswatter.

I could swear flyswatter was taught in celestia