Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-27-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
As the weather heats up outside (we're almost, if not at, 100 degrees today and it's still MAY), the time must pass faster, because it's already time for another Feedback Friday, and I am fairly certain I just blinked once or twice!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, I'm going to lock this post and send you to two other locations. Check out <a href="http://www.facebook.com/wizard101">Wizard101's Facebook</a> and <a href="http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2112015#post2112015">Wizard101 Central</a> - we're looking for suggestions on housing items!

If you want to participate, please take a screenshot, and post your ideas on those threads... we'll be monitoring them for ideas. We're always looking for ideas for new housing items, and can always use more eyes looking for nifty things in the world to bring to your abode!

Have a wonderful long weekend if you celebrate Memorial Day, and an equally wonderful but slightly less lengthy weekend if you do not!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea