Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World After Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
My question: What and/or where do you want the next new world to be?

There already is a pseudo Egypt, Viking, London, Japan- an under the sea and ruins (or whatever dragonspyre is).

I think the next new world should be Amazon.
There could be three levels: In the canopy, on the forest floor and in the river.
You could have to face the 7 terrors of the Amazon
There would be parrot, piranha, snake, capybara, sloths, monkeys, jaguars, alligators, etc to fight and as pets.
It could be a world on its own or being explored by Marleybone, like they are excavating Kroktopia, or Mooshu- because of the "piranha have been known to skelatalize a cow in less than a minute"
There could be indigenous peoples who you would have to make peace between, help recover or fend off a fire, flood, attack, etc, or become an initiate shaman, warrior, tribe member etc.
You could travel through the canopy on swinging walks, go underground into an
ants nest, or swim along the line where the white river meets the black river, or experience a flood season and swim through the trees.

I will add more as I think of things.

Post your ideas or add on to other peoples.

Looking forward to seeing what everybody thinks.

Fallon Fireeyes, Legendary Pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
perhaps you are both right maybe it could be an amazon theme with boats like in marleybone that can take you to different islands. perhaps some volcano dungeons or like tree fortress dungeons. personally i think a cool world would be in the sky like on clouds and stuff but the amazon theme is cool to

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
My world would be something on Greek mythology. The ultimate boss would be Cronus, Malistare and silvia, so they turn bad. But this time Malistare is much more powerful. This would follow the school of myth. There would be many boses, as there are many heros in myths. But the heros are plagued by the return of malistare and his wife. Your main guide would be Zeus. In the area of the last battle there are many minions of cronus and all the professors(even ambrose) show up and battle them.

Once again, please ignore the novice wizard sign at the top. That is my second wizard. Oh yeah, fix that will you, kings isle?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
there could also be half bloods hell hounds there could be the under world and other stuff :D