Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I a lvl 57 so why am i Novice

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Okay so when i see my posts or other peoples posts why does it sometimes say Novice and sometimes say grand master?
I KNOW i am NOT a novice i have worked really hard on this there is no way that i have killed malistare and the coven (only once i am not done with wintertusk)
i would like to know what is up with that

Administrator
Just as you earned your titles in the game by participating in assignments, so will you earn titles on the message boards by participating in posts.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
FireDea520 wrote:
Okay so when i see my posts or other peoples posts why does it sometimes say Novice and sometimes say grand master?
I KNOW i am NOT a novice i have worked really hard on this there is no way that i have killed malistare and the coven (only once i am not done with wintertusk)

That's only a Message-Board title.

As for me .... I've got to Grandmaster FINALLY :D!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
FireDea520 wrote:
Befor I heard that a thought the people were just grandmasters and novice in the game that really helps thank you.