Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Angel and Seth

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Ok, today I was just pvping with my friends and after some matches, we came across a set of Angels, all with the same 4073 health i think and they are all ice. We lost and then we did again hoping we didnt face them again. Yay, we didnt face them but guess what 4 seths. Now at this points we went mad cause they were all captains. These things took my down to veteran and i am mad because of that. They cloned themselves and we're soooo mad that we cant clone ourselves. So please KI, please let us choose who we want to fight. This is not good for pvp. If this happens everyday they shouldn't be doing it like that KI let us choose if we want to reduel them again or dont reduel and dont fight people with all same name.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Anil235 wrote:
Ok, today I was just pvping with my friends and after some matches, we came across a set of Angels, all with the same 4073 health i think and they are all ice. We lost and then we did again hoping we didnt face them again. Yay, we didnt face them but guess what 4 seths. Now at this points we went mad cause they were all captains. These things took my down to veteran and i am mad because of that. They cloned themselves and we're soooo mad that we cant clone ourselves. So please KI, please let us choose who we want to fight. This is not good for pvp. If this happens everyday they shouldn't be doing it like that KI let us choose if we want to reduel them again or dont reduel and dont fight people with all same name.

now you understand why I have always been against random sat teams ever going up against friends sat teams, because on friends sat teams you are often playing the same person controlling all or multiple characters, while on your side you get a downranker who quits at the start or is yet another character of the the person who has all of their own characters stacked up against you, and the sadder part is that this type of play isn't even illegal

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Seasnake,

I think that this is becoming more and more common, as I am talking to more and more people that have multiple accounts. They bring them up in Pairs, so they can level them faster. We may only be seeing the tip of the iceburg of teams like this in pvp.

Joe.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Speaking from someone who has multiple accounts, yes, it is nice to play more than one character at a time, especially in PvP. Why? Because most people that play PvP, don't have a strategy, or play for the team! They shield and blade themself, they wait too long to attack, etc.

When you go up against a person that is playing all four, it will be a challenge, because they will load up one person, to hit hard, while another hits to remove shields, one is ready to heal, and one is blading and/or shielding.

Now, as for this same person having another character on the opposing team, to foul them up, that is seriously doubtful... The chances are very slim that another character would ever be teamed up against his multicharacter team. Not saying impossible, depending on the time, but highly unlikely!

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Anil235 wrote:

angel use to be knowen as "alia" her and her friends are doing that,they are not the nicest people in PvP . so expect them to use ever trick in the book,trick to beating her is to stop her chain stunning you do that right off the bat you will beat her.

MRedBlood death

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
darthjt wrote:
Speaking from someone who has multiple accounts, yes, it is nice to play more than one character at a time, especially in PvP. Why? Because most people that play PvP, don't have a strategy, or play for the team! They shield and blade themself, they wait too long to attack, etc.

When you go up against a person that is playing all four, it will be a challenge, because they will load up one person, to hit hard, while another hits to remove shields, one is ready to heal, and one is blading and/or shielding.

Now, as for this same person having another character on the opposing team, to foul them up, that is seriously doubtful... The chances are very slim that another character would ever be teamed up against his multicharacter team. Not saying impossible, depending on the time, but highly unlikely!

I've seen it occur.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Not only have I seen it occur that a player sits on both sides of the table at once, but I have also seen it occur that the same player openly announces the cards that are being played in order to favor their character they wish to win. They down rank one while upranking the other with as good as a record as they can get. There are no rules against this that I know of as it is perfectly legal to run more than one character at a time in ranked PvP.