Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Waterworks and Crab Alley

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 14, 2009
Hey guys i was just wondering how long crab all will stay for do you think? I only want to know because of the waterworks and i want to get all the gear for my legend death. i have the hat and the shoes, i just really want the robe. the only time i have enough time to finish it is on the weekends anyways, so i feel rushed to finish it.

Dylan Death, level 60 necromancer
Blaze Fire, level 60 pyromancer

Administrator
Defender
Oct 04, 2009
thats really great i love crab ally, the story line is so much fun! :-D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Waterworks and Crab Alley are here to stay!

YES! Now I can swim underwater without having to go to Celestia at all times! :-D

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
i think we should have a higher percent of getting the ice school cape because every time i have been i get a boot or a hood and i had four copies of each in my back pack and no cape at all. i also think we should be able to port in the water works but only level 60 wizards have the option to.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
blaine120 wrote:
i think we should have a higher percent of getting the ice school cape because every time i have been i get a boot or a hood and i had four copies of each in my back pack and no cape at all. i also think we should be able to port in the water works but only level 60 wizards have the option to.

I think only the team you originally came in with should be able to port to you while in Waterworks.