Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Mega Gift Card?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
As I have seen some of my friends have gotten the card but they live on the West coast o: But I have called my local Gamestop and they have NO idea what it is. And I know the card officially came out yesterday but not nationally.

*Edit: I called another Gamestop and they do have them.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cole2142 wrote:
As I have seen some of my friends have gotten the card but they live on the West coast o: But I have called my local Gamestop and they have NO idea what it is. And I know the card officially came out yesterday but not nationally.

Yup, some of the Gamestops released the Mega Bundle early (May 25th was not suppose to be the release date). Rest assured. If your local Gamestop sells the Epic Bundle, then it is highly likely the Mega Bundle is in a shipment on the way!!!

P.S. Don't let the employees lack of knowledge get you down either. Unless the employees play or know about Wizard 101 or lots of customers ask about the new Mega Bundle, then it is likely the employees will NOT have any idea what your talking about until it arrives in their store. Especially if they answered your question without taking the time to look up shipment dates in the computer.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
cole2142 wrote:

*Edit: I called another Gamestop and they do have them.

Can't wait to buy one of those bad boys!