Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missed out?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
I know that you're supposed to get the Training Points that help you learn spells in other schools every four levels or so. I always have one when I go to get my next spell, but this time, it wouldn't let me! So I checked my character and it said that I didn't have a power pip? I've never had a problem with any of my other wizards. :?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
mparm901 wrote:
I know that you're supposed to get the Training Points that help you learn spells in other schools every four levels or so. I always have one when I go to get my next spell, but this time, it wouldn't let me! So I checked my character and it said that I didn't have a power pip?
when you said power pip, was that a mistype? if you mean you don't have a training point, what level are you? cause you get training points every 4 levels up to level 20. from that point on you get a training point every 5 levels, not including zeke's quests. -eli and crew

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
mparm901 wrote:
I know that you're supposed to get the Training Points that help you learn spells in other schools every four levels or so. I always have one when I go to get my next spell, but this time, it wouldn't let me! So I checked my character and it said that I didn't have a power pip? I've never had a problem with any of my other wizards. :?

Every 4 levels up until Level 20, then it's every 5 Levels. You don't get power pip % until you're at least level 10.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You get a point for finishing Enrollment, then at levels: 4, 8, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60. You also get a point for finishing the Prospector Zeke quests for each world (including Wintertusk), and 3 quests given by Ogden Peake in Celestia, or 25 total.