Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Science Center Water Maton Rant

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 19, 2009
These guys really are annoying. I am currently a Death Legend trying to finish Science Center and I have to kill Water Matons for their Powercores and not only do they spam death shields on me 24/7 (which I have yet to see hardly any death enemies that spam Life shields which I would consider unfair), I can never seem to get the cores off them. I have killed quite a lot of them thus far and have managed to only get one. Out of three, which took me long enough as it is with the shield spamming. Could you guys at KI please consider toning down the Shield spamming or make it a bit easier to get these cores (or basically the "defeat and collect" quests in general) Sorry to come off the wrong way but this is getting pretty tiresome. I just want to finish up to the Chancel in CL so I can actually start doing Chancel runs to get Sunstones to help craft my CL house. Thanks.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Poison and bone dragon can remove multiple shields.

Strangle (death dispel) can prevent them from casting the shields in the first place.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life