Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Away from home + Gardening = Dead plants :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Ok well I recently planted a bunch of maelstrom snap dragons about a week ago and they are now half way through mature. Now I'm going on vacation for the weekend and i'm afraid that when I get back all the effort I put into them will be gone. What should I do?

Before you leave just make sure that your plants don’t have any pests or needs and most of the time, all that will happen when you come back is that your plants will have lots of needs and pests. In some circumstances, it’s possible that some plants may wilt but no plants should be dead.

Have fun on vacation!

Arthur Wethersfield

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I am not sure would trust that I check my garden twice a day and there are many times that eight hours after having taken care of all my gardening need s i come back to finding some of my plants already in the dying process.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If you get your hands on some Garden Treasure Cards they can prevent pests from appearing for up to 48 hours. Different cards have the different ranks of pest prevention.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
typically i found its the other things i have more problems with like saying needs sun and water its crazy that it seems like they start to die so quickly.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
xFx3xAxRx wrote:
Ok well I recently planted a bunch of maelstrom snap dragons about a week ago and they are now half way through mature. Now I'm going on vacation for the weekend and i'm afraid that when I get back all the effort I put into them will be gone. What should I do?
oh no