Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

flying magic carpet mount

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
Wow! last night I saw a player riding around wintertusk on a magic carpet mount. Has anyone else seen one? I seriously would like to know where that mount is dropped since I did not see it in the crown shop? Does anyone have any ideas where it is found? KI any information?

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
It is part of the new Mega Bundle at Gamestop. It has been released early in some places. You can see the hint here on Wizard101 in the Gift Card section.

Megan

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
It's from the new Mega Bundle Set Double Gift Card coming soon to an area near you!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
That is part of the soon to be Mega Bundle! The Arabian theme Mega Bundle, like the Epic Bundle, will feature a new clothing set, a wand, a snake in a basket pet, a magic carpet and a palace. As I understand, some Gamestop locations have released it early, so it isn't available everywhere yet, but it will be soon, so keep an eye out for it! :-D

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
In addition....keep an eye out for a special gift card redeem in the month of June. The specifics haven't been released yet, but it seems there will be something special for wizards that redeem gift cards some set time in June (a mystery pet????). Watch for any updates at the following link:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kingurz wrote:
In addition....keep an eye out for a special gift card redeem in the month of June. The specifics haven't been released yet, but it seems there will be something special for wizards that redeem gift cards some set time in June (a mystery pet????). Watch for any updates at the following link:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Hmm? How do you see that? Anyway, thanks for saying to keep an eye out on the Gift Card page. I'll continue my usual checking of that page and on Central.