Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 ice pet boss is to hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
ITS RIDICULOS seriosly 7000 something health! and ice can't even attacck hard this is ridiculos and i dont want to use my crowns to buy minions plz chand it or i will be and then

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
now listen here i'm a necromancer the boss has 8000 health i did it with no henchmen no prisms my success is polymorphs

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
its easy just use minion and make sure to shield blade up then use angel

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
blizardb0y212 wrote:
ITS RIDICULOS seriosly 7000 something health! and ice can't even attacck hard this is ridiculos and i dont want to use my crowns to buy minions plz chand it or i will be and then

All the level 58 pet quests are challenging battles but they can be completed with good strategy; By the time you reach level 58 you should have learned enough strategy to handle this battle.

Use prism spells and kill the minion first; Use either Frost Giant or Collosus with a couple of blades.
Then use some ice shields and/or heal and load up for a big hit on the boss with collosus + gargantuan. Use 2 or 3 blades with a prism and 2 traps or a feint.
You don't have to buy henchmen - just use your ice minion if you want after you kill the opponents minion.

isi13dro wrote:
its easy just use minion and make sure to shield blade up then use angel

Why would you use a DOT spell like Angel on an ice opponent? You are better off using Frost Giant with a prism when fighting Ice.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
what i did i used prisms, had a fire minion treasures and treasure blades. minion got the lil goblin and i used angel it killed him and i got it done. another idea is spam colossus with prisms traps and blades

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I did this quest, got killed 4 times trying, and when I finally won, I got a card, no pet. Really frustrated!

Sarai Thunderhaven, Lvl 58

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Well i'm a lvl 60 ice wizard with the pet. So mostly all i did was simply get a fire hencman and use converts. the fire henchman died so i used it again. its much easier that way. just try to keep the henchman alive. :)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
For a level 60 henchman it is 60 crowns. that is not much AT ALL. I am not ice so I don't know if you could but, if you can, invite friends!!!! Be prepared if you must solo. Put on your best gear and deck, then make a battle plan.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
deathwizard831 wrote:
now listen here i'm a necromancer the boss has 8000 health i did it with no henchmen no prisms my success is polymorphs

well i just use one henchmen polymorphs and shields and prisms and i did it in less than 30 minutes.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:
Hi im a level sixty ice wizard and I to think that boss is to fliping hard please reply and tell me any strategese