Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I thought that every four levels you were to recieve a training point. I recently got to level 44 and didn't get one. The only points i got were from completing quests... can you look into this for me please and let me know why i didn't get any and if there is a way for me to get it. A next thing is that you should have something or somewhere in the game where you can go and report a problem real time because i noticed this at level 44 and i am now level 46 but I just didn't have the time to come and report it.

Administrator
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests.

ok that means that i should have gotten the training point at level 45 which i currently am not 46 but the only points i had were and correct me if i am wrong the training point for completing the oyster quest and the training point for completing the book quest for mooshu