Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Were Wizards, So why is nothing moving?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
We live in a world full of Wizards, so why doesn't anything move?!? When i think of wizards i think of everything having a mind of its own. even if nothing in the playing world moves, why not have house items move. why cant my palm tree dance just a little or my snowy pine shake snow onto the ground once and a while. couldn't a grave stone have a hand made of bones shoot op every now and again or just have a hand that moves arould. i think that these options would bring more life to the game but its not up to me...
What Do You Think!?!

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
I think that would be a huge programming headache for the folks at KI. Think about all the people logged in to the game at any point, and then add in all the other programmed stuff and characters, and hopefully you'll see the scope of it. Maybe there are a few special things out there that they could animate, but to animate everything would defy real-world capabilities. Don't mean to down your idea, it's a good idea, just not very do able for the real-life tech wizards. Plus, to have all that stuff animated would just bog down the servers and players' computers. Still a good idea, though.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
IvoryJade wrote:
I think that would be a huge programming headache for the folks at KI. Think about all the people logged in to the game at any point, and then add in all the other programmed stuff and characters, and hopefully you'll see the scope of it. Maybe there are a few special things out there that they could animate, but to animate everything would defy real-world capabilities. Don't mean to down your idea, it's a good idea, just not very do able for the real-life tech wizards. Plus, to have all that stuff animated would just bog down the servers and players' computers. Still a good idea, though.

I agree. With part of that.

It would take a massive overhaul of Wizard101, but I do not think it will be a good idea for the game would be lagged and slowed.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
IvoryJade wrote:

yeah your right, KI would get a headache having to do about 1 million wizards things move. but i want my wizard to actually BLINK.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
love the idea really do but adding a whole new world for furniture will give those guys at KI a problem