Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice vault riddle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
ive beat all three bosses in the ice vault but the the door still wont unlock and ive messed with the toches ,the lever and the two obelisks and the book says i still havent solved the three riddles. help please!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you don't see the equivalent of "A Lock has broken", then you didn't solve that puzzle. There are three of these to solve.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
littlekingnick wrote:
ive beat all three bosses in the ice vault but the the door still wont unlock and ive messed with the toches ,the lever and the two obelisks and the book says i still havent solved the three riddles. help please!

Look at your map when you enter the Vault of Ice. There are three minor bosses that you must defeat first. Sounds like you missed the last one.

After you defeat each one, you must solve the riddle in that room.

One is to light the three braziers (fire/red or orange -- my computer shows red as an orange color; ice/blue, and storm/purple).

Then light two obelisks. Pull the lever. Light one obelisk. Pull the lever again. Light another obelisk.

Then light four obelisks.

Watch for the yellow banners hanging on the wall in each room. It gives you the clues for that room.

Then the door opens for the last room.

Hope this helps.

Note: if you haven't done the "side quest" yet from Zan'ne in the Library, you might want to stop by and see him before you go back to the Vault of Ice again. Zan'ne gives you a side quest to "get a rubbing" in the Vault of Ice. You can do both quests at the same time.