Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gargantuan on Healing

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Please don't holler at me for this, otherwise insult it, and please only people who have trained with the Sun damage spells and are mainly Life post back.

So, I'm saying Gargantuan and the other Sun boosters should be able to be applied on a healing spell and add x2 the amount of damage a Gargantuan would do.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
mman17 wrote:
Please don't holler at me for this, otherwise insult it, and please only people who have trained with the Sun damage spells and are mainly Life post back.

So, I'm saying Gargantuan and the other Sun boosters should be able to be applied on a healing spell and add x2 the amount of damage a Gargantuan would do.

I am confused, but hey you know me mate XD. So what you are trying to say here is you want to damage yourself for x2? What I am trying to ask here is... are you wanting to attack yourself with the heal so you heal less? Also... There are 'Sun boosters' as you say that do boost healing spells. Unstoppable is one! Oppsy! I think you should rewrite the whole thing. The grammer and what your asking isn't very accurate if I am understanding you right. Plus with the 2.26x boost all players can have with no charms.... Isn't that enough? My balance or my life heal with very little issues. I can fairly easy get my balance to heal 3000 and up to 4000 with fairly little hardship. Life lol is 10000 slow? It might be Dryad, yet rebirth can heal...Oh what is it... 3000 easy too XD.

There is another one about new Astral spells in Message Boards that is more thought out and if my suggestion was taken it would make the spells reasonable, since; Absorbs should have boosts too from the Sun Spells you want to talk about.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Well i mainly am a big healer on my balance, but i do heal on my life and i just think it might be a little to OP. I mean the reason i think its not needed is because if you look at all the new wintertusk gear we are seeing a lot more methods of getting heal boosts. You know now the robes, hats, and shoes are giving boost. Plus now you can critical pretty often.

It Does make sense a bit because death got their drain life spells to able to be used with sun spells, but since it gives back life the game did rework it so that it seemed more fair if they did something like for life spells maybe it could work out.

But looking at it from my ice perspective it would kind of be unfair because triage removes the damage effect over time, which ice hits already pretty low so if you can remove those and then uber heal just seems a little imbalanced is all. Good idea for the future though

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
BLSKis1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

I am confused, but hey you know me mate XD. So what you are trying to say here is you want to damage yourself for x2? What I am trying to ask here is... are you wanting to attack yourself with the heal so you heal less? Also... There are 'Sun boosters' as you say that do boost healing spells. Unstoppable is one! Oppsy! I think you should rewrite the whole thing. The grammer and what your asking isn't very accurate if I am understanding you right. Plus with the 2.26x boost all players can have with no charms.... Isn't that enough? My balance or my life heal with very little issues. I can fairly easy get my balance to heal 3000 and up to 4000 with fairly little hardship. Life lol is 10000 slow? It might be Dryad, yet rebirth can heal...Oh what is it... 3000 easy too XD.

There is another one about new Astral spells in Message Boards that is more thought out and if my suggestion was taken it would make the spells reasonable, since; Absorbs should have boosts too from the Sun Spells you want to talk about.

No, not that.

It would add 500 health to the card.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I agree, healing spells should be able to be boosted by the Sun 'Damage' Enhancement spells. These Enhancement spells are able to be used on Death SAP Spells now, so why not on healing?

It's not like the Over Heal creates an Absorb equal to the amount of the Over Heal... Who wouldn't want to use a Gargantuan on their Pixie so they can heal themselves for 625 base?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Johnist wrote:
I agree, healing spells should be able to be boosted by the Sun 'Damage' Enhancement spells. These Enhancement spells are able to be used on Death SAP Spells now, so why not on healing?

It's not like the Over Heal creates an Absorb equal to the amount of the Over Heal... Who wouldn't want to use a Gargantuan on their Pixie so they can heal themselves for 625 base?

Yes, thank you. Finally someone who understands.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I personally don't think it should be Gargantuan, but rather an entirely new Sun Spell with the same stats (and heal only). Preferably, this one wouldn't require prerequisite spells.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
kingurz wrote:
I personally don't think it should be Gargantuan, but rather an entirely new Sun Spell with the same stats (and heal only). Preferably, this one wouldn't require prerequisite spells.

This might be a good idea also, as Gargantuan may get a bit confusing.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
mman17 wrote:
kingurz wrote:

This might be a good idea also, as Gargantuan may get a bit confusing.
LOL I told ya that the other day actually but yeah...There is a Decent Post for New Astral Spells mostly for the healing aspect.

I did tell ya i was confused but not really. I understood it, but what i was getting at is new spells should be the idea. Not gar being changed. These Ideas have Merit by my standpoint. Most of yours has had something I would love to c....Mine i like to Detail, just so it isnt easy to get confused and yet CONFUSE EVERYTHING XD, yet in laymen's terms.