Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets- unable to change them over

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011

Hi for some reason i am unble to change my current pet(a cyclops) to one of my other pets,how do you don it again, please?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You need to have at least two pets in your backpack. You can unequipt it or click on the other pet you want to change to.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
RocketHayley wrote:

Hi for some reason i am unble to change my current pet(a cyclops) to one of my other pets,how do you don it again, please?

Go to your backpack by either clicking the icon on your spellbook or typing "b" from the keyboard. Click the pets icon and choose which one you want, then click the little fist icon at the bottom to load that pet.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
you must have both pets in your backpack. then you must select the pet you want to equip and either press the icon of the fist at the bottom of the page or Double click the pet.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
Johnist wrote:
you must have both pets in your backpack. then you must select the pet you want to equip and either press the icon of the fist at the bottom of the page or Double click the pet.

I have tried double clicking , I did that before I posted this message,and sorry but i cant find a fist, oh bugga!!!!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
RocketHayley wrote:
Johnist wrote:

I have tried double clicking , I did that before I posted this message,and sorry but i cant find a fist, oh bugga!!!!

Is the pet a school specific pet? If you are trying to equip a pet that is specific to another school that could be the problem.

Another thing...Is it hatched or still an egg?

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life