Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad luck

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
This waterworks thing has really got me down lately I have tried time and again and have not been able to gain one piece of the gear of espirit. I think they should give it to you the very first time instead of making you need "good luck" for everything cause some people actually appreciate battle skills instead of luck

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bravevline wrote:
This waterworks thing has really got me down lately I have tried time and again and have not been able to gain one piece of the gear of espirit. I think they should give it to you the very first time instead of making you need "good luck" for everything cause some people actually appreciate battle skills instead of luck

If they gave it to you on the first attempt, it is rather doubtful anyone would return for only the mega snacks. Then the forums would be ablaze with how there is nothing to do in Wizard 101.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I did waterworks 5 times before I got a life school only item which was a ring. Then I did it two more times back to back runs and on the second run I got the helm of esprit. To my dismay I feel like my crafted helm is better.

Now I'm hunting for a life wizard with the set so I can compare each item and see if there is any piece I should go back in for.

Maybe KI could offer bonuses for having a full set like esprit, rapture or even maldtairs. Like having 2 pieces boosts certain stats having 3 gives you boosts and a card or two. Would make it worth going after.