Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Minions Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
When were all my death minions neutered. I havent used a minion in 4 or 5 updates and now I need them [Im in wintertusk] and they are all but useless My dark sprite could take down the life oni in the mushu palace by herself know all she uses is dark sprite before it was vampire. A dark sprit in wintertusk is about good enough to take out a shield but they can use 7 or 8 at a time on one apponent. please fix them back to what they use to be when you had them helping the players .thanks

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Death Minions work just as they always did. The enemies in Wintertusk are tough, and the same strategies that were used elsewhere won't always work there.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
NO the death minion does NOT work like it always did.. They were changed a few weeks back because mine hasn't worked like it should.. I know because my favorite spell is not being used by 7 of the 14 like it should.. I want it changed back too, and wrote KI about our minion..