Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what does the pet races do for your pet.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
If I have brought up a pet to Epic, and it has all 8 talents, I am wondering how racing in the pet derby would help. Is it just the ranking and tickets you get.
Or can doing the derby actually increase the value in the Talents.
For example, if the pet has a attack of Ice at 5%, could the derbys increase this to 6%?

Thanks,
Joseph

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Lion359 wrote:
If I have brought up a pet to Epic, and it has all 8 talents, I am wondering how racing in the pet derby would help. Is it just the ranking and tickets you get. Or can doing the derby actually increase the value in the Talents. For example, if the pet has a attack of Ice at 5%, could the derbys increase this to 6%? Thanks, Joseph
is this a suggestion for what the pet derby Could be used for? cause if you're asking if it does this currently, the answer is no. it just gives you tickets and ranking- like pvp for pets.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
The pet only gets four of the possible derby and talents listed, not all of them. I believe it is just the rank and area tickets that people go for when it comes to the pet racing. The arena tickets can then be used to buy even stronger pets once you have reached the required rank (you may have already known that, just making sure though) :)

Saffron IronThorn,
Legendary Pyromancer

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
ArwenStarr and etherchaos,

Thank you both, I didn't know any of that information. It wasn't a suggestion, I was just wondering why you would joing the races.

Thanks,
Joseph.