Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

history books

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
can anyone help me to find these history books in firecat alley, collosus blvd, unicorn way, haunte cave, riton ave, cyclops lane, and hyde park?

i just cant seem to find any of them anywhere...

Community Leader
Adherent
May 20, 2010
The books are in the buildings where you find the main boss of each street or area.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
I have read some of the books but is there a specific quest where you look for the books? If so how does it start?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
I hope this info is ok with ki, if not sry didnt know. I seen this about the history book quests and just found a little more info out like just now.

This was a post i happened upon some time ago:

"The most recent word on the book quest is that it is offered when you turn level 10, which is well past the level where you first fight most of the bosses who have the books. I haven't seen any explanation for the change."

I dont know about the lvl ten thing but you do have to do Olivia Dawnwillow's quest in Unicorn Way (she is the woman right before you get to the ghosts to fight) to open Boris giving you the book quest. I will try something on my lvl one wiz, doing her quest before im lvl ten and see if you do have to be lvl ten after doing her quest to get the book quest :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Winforgold wrote:
I have read some of the books but is there a specific quest where you look for the books? If so how does it start?

I'm not sure what you mean by "I have read some of the books"?

But after you reach Level 10, you should go to the Wizard City Library and talk to Boris. The History Book quest comes from him. There are a few "walkabout" quests that he will give you first, but then you will get the History Book quest.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
do the history books have anything to do with wizards who have books over their heads?

Community Leader
Winforgold wrote:
do the history books have anything to do with wizards who have books over their heads?

No books are on pedestals. Most of the time inside buildings of bosses. I believe I posted a link to a book guide in a post above.

Hope it helps.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010