Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't use my treasure cards during battle?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Well, I have a Pinewood Deck for my spell cards, and I have in there (for treasure cards...)

- Evil Snowman
- Ghost Touch
- Cyclops
- Kraken
- Storm Shark
- Krokotillian

I get enough power pips for things, but when I try to discard a card it won't work! Can anybody help?

Thanks,
Scarlet SparkleHeart, Level 14 Initiate Sorcerer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Check and make sure that you have the T-cards in the correct deck? There should be a fist in the right hand corner showing that this is the hand that is equipped.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
Check and make sure that you have the T-cards in the correct deck? There should be a fist in the right hand corner showing that this is the hand that is equipped.

Also, this might sound too obvious, but did you "equip" the Treasure Cards and make sure they are in the deck? Just like you put your regular cards in the spell deck, you must put the Treasure Cards in there too.

When you click on your spell deck and see your regular spells, click on the last "yellow card" tab at the top of that page. It will show you the Treasure Cards you have. But you must "click on the Treasure Cards" to put them into your deck.

If you already know this, and did it, then I'm not sure what is wrong.

Note: one more comment, just checking... To "discard" during battle, are you "right clicking" on the card you want to discard? If yes, then that should highlight the word "draw" for you, and you would click on "draw" and it will randomly select a Treasure Card for you.

If you have done all this, and it still isn't working, then you might want to send an e-mail to Support. Click on the "Contact Support" tab at the top of this page.

Hope this helped... :D

Community Leader
Hello kittycat,
Welcome to wizard101. I thought I would help by showing you most of your questions can be answered by looking thought he players guide. https://www.wizard101.com/w101playersguide . I know it sure helped me when I first came to the game.

When you go to players guide click on card magic. This area teaches you how to play the spells and how to use your sideboard and treasure cards.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Honeybee313 wrote:

Also, this might sound too obvious, but did you "equip" the Treasure Cards and make sure they are in the deck? Just like you put your regular cards in the spell deck, you must put the Treasure Cards in there too.

When you click on your spell deck and see your regular spells, click on the last "yellow card" tab at the top of that page. It will show you the Treasure Cards you have. But you must "click on the Treasure Cards" to put them into your deck.

If you already know this, and did it, then I'm not sure what is wrong.

Note: one more comment, just checking... To "discard" during battle, are you "right clicking" on the card you want to discard? If yes, then that should highlight the word "draw" for you, and you would click on "draw" and it will randomly select a Treasure Card for you.

If you have done all this, and it still isn't working, then you might want to send an e-mail to Support. Click on the "Contact Support" tab at the top of this page.

Hope this helped... :D

Oh, thanks! It did help. I forgot to discard. Lol! Thanks again! :)

- Scarlet :D